Kunal2045's Conversions!

Lamborghini Sesto Elemento Police now Released!

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:46 pm

Very nice paintjobs, great look for the custom two. :)
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Kunal2045
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 14 years 7 months

Postby Kunal2045 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:11 am

Thanks! As promised. Here are the in-game screenshots of all the country liveries. You'll also notice that there are new and better taillights.
Canada
ImageImage
ImageImage

Germany
ImageImage
ImageImage

India
ImageImage
ImageImage

Italy
ImageImage

U.S.A
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Poland
ImageImage

Portugal
ImageImage

U.K
ImageImage

Let's not forget about...
Redview County
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Btw the reflections are from the Shader Mod 2 thats why the Corvettes' liveries look slightly light.
I also made edits to most of the NFS police liverys, like the Cross and NFS World livery, just to name a few.
ImageImage
Logo edited to a better one, black part of paintjob has been darkened.

So to recap, there'll be 21 liveries total. New sounds and tuning (still needs tweaking..)
It'll still include dashboard also. Whats left to do for now is the showcase/ulck.
[align=center][color=black]Sig[/color]
[img]https://www.imgweave.com/view/4838.png[/img][/align]

EnzoSkylineMiura
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Postby EnzoSkylineMiura » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:46 am

Wow I'm so excited for this! The amount of livery's makes me think it's a car pack almost. :P
[img][/img] [color=gold]MM2x Awards 2014 - Most Friendly Active Member[/color]

[img][/img]

Dytak
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 10 years 10 months

Postby Dytak » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:46 pm

Looks gorgeous. Canada and United Kingdom skins are amazing!
[img][/img] [size=75][color=gray]Best newcomer member of the year (old old old old)[/color][/size]

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:26 pm

Wow! First time somebody did liveries representing countries of all active members. It makes this car like...I don't even know what word I'm looking for...like...it connects all of us, in a way. We all have a piece of the car's uniqueness. You know what I mean, right?

If I wasn't a member, there'd be no Ohio paintjob, and except for Italian members like Franch, Kunal wouldn't have had any reason to make the Italian paint, because of Canadian members like ESM, Kunal did a Canadian paintjob, etc...
So its like, before, we all had MM2 in common, but this car takes all our individualities and brings them together as something we can have in common on a whole new level, if you understand. Sorry if it sounds really sentimental or something, its just really cool.
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.

Mas
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 11 years 3 months

Postby Mas » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:43 pm

kunal2045 your vehicle projects are looking the best.And also the livery too.

Good job kunal2045.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:54 pm

Amazing work, Kunal, and very good look in-game for all! :) All the paintjobs there will be all in the same vehicle, so without do any splitting in a copy of the same vehicle, resulting a carpack.

Great words, Storm_Sullivan. :wink:
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.

Silent1Unknown
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 10 months

Postby Silent1Unknown » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:25 pm

Yea, this is going to be one the most epic cars in recent years. Thanks to Kunal! You really did an amazing job on it. :wink:

Image BEST MM2 SCREENSHOOTER | BEST PHOTOSHOPPER
Image MOST FRIENDLY MEMBER | BEST MM2 WEBSITE

Sido
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 9 months

Postby Sido » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:33 pm

Can't freaking believe my damn eyes man 8O The car looks greater than any greatness in this World!! 8O
No, I am not ready for Hell! I don't even have my good shoes!

-Edward Richtofen

Kunal2045
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby Kunal2045 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:57 am

Thanks for the awesome comments guys! :) Yes great words indeed Storm. ;)

The Corvette C6 police car has been given to Franch for beta testing and fixes, also for the addition of the dashboard made by VW-Tuner-Oburg. Expect this to be released around the end of this month.

Meanwhile I've started making progress in the cop mod.
I mentioned before that the model was originally by NFS MW converted to GTA SA. I rechecked and it was actually from Carbon, converted to GTA SA by S.O.A(mr4212).

(Image from ZModeler)

Thing is that this one had bad mapping in some places, more than the other Corvette Police, giving you bad texture looks. I fixed then anyway, so you won't really notice it. Tires have been placed and resized properly to look slightly like the Federal Cruiser does in NFS World. Added brake discs and calipers, removed the interior. BODY_H has 4829 faces. WHEELS has 773 faces.

However, I might use the other Corvette that I was working on before, which is from Most Wanted('s version of the Federal Cruiser). But which would you guys prefer? Carbon version of Most Wanted version? What about using these wheels into the Most Wanted's BODY_H version?

mm2mm1fan
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 9 months
United States of America

Postby mm2mm1fan » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:35 pm

Would these be playable?

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:54 pm

However, I might use the other Corvette that I was working on before, which is from Most Wanted('s version of the Federal Cruiser). But which would you guys prefer? Carbon version of Most Wanted version? What about using these wheels into the Most Wanted's BODY_H version?
If you put pictures up to compare the two, it might help us choose the best one :wink:
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.

KingAndy
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby KingAndy » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:05 pm

Awsome car, all those paintjobs will make it so fun to play!

Nice portuguese paintjob... seeing it makes me think how cool would be if PSP cars where Corvettes. In my neighbour almost half of the police cars are Fiat Puntos
Best active member avatar
Best active member MM1 screenshot-er
Friendliest active member

Most helpful active member
Best MM2 car converter of the year
Best MM2 innovation of the year
Author of the best MM2 mod of the year
Best active user's self amatory site

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:47 pm

That looks already a perfect model to use for a cop mod. :)
Would these be playable?
Well, no, there's already the higher details add-on car made right to be playable.

Kunal2045
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby Kunal2045 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:05 am

Yes Franch is absolutely right, guys. No player version of this one, but the other model should do just fine. ;)

Alright I'll consider using this one since its almost ready to be tested in-game. Just need to do some more fixes like tail-lights faces, one side had the circle of faces looking like pizza slices, which is normal, while the other side looks like the faces are created from the quarter of the pizza slice, making the centre point of it at the bottom left of the tail-light. Idk why that needed to be explained but oh well. :fight: