How to make car and design in zanoza modeler.

How to make it work in the game.

likkhetarpal
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 10 years 4 months

How to make car and design in zanoza modeler.

Postby likkhetarpal » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:56 pm

Can anybody tell me how to make the car with the help of blueprints in the zanoza modeler or any other related software and make it work and tune in the game.

Basically I want to make all the korean, chinese, japanese cars. Please let me know the full and final procedure and details at justifyme_100@yahoo.co.in. :?:

mm2mm1fan
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 10 months
United States of America

Postby mm2mm1fan » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:13 pm

You were looking for a tutorial before, here it is https://www.mediafire.com/download/xn1tu ... ng+Kit.rar

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:36 pm

You can find some stuff needed to create vehicles for MM2 here. Another very good tutorial is here.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

likkhetarpal
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 10 years 4 months

Dont know how to start

Postby likkhetarpal » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:51 am

Thank you everybody for your posts. I am a beginner in modelling cars. So I would need somebody who can explain me how to model these cars. I am not an IT person. I would need a mentor to guide me in the right direction. I just need to know how to start it from scratch- using blueprints or ?.

Thanks.

e-cobra
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 4 months

Postby e-cobra » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:38 am

Look at the tutorials posted above, they explain everything about how to get a car into MM2 from scratch.
[img][/img]
[url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5362&start=52&highlight=e-cobra][color=gold][size=75]MM2X Awards[/size][/color][/url]
[b][size=84][color=blue]If a tree falls in the woods and no one?s around to hear it, does it make a sound?[/color][/size][/b]