How to lower a MM2 Vehicle?

ikutoisahobo
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

How to lower a MM2 Vehicle?

Postby ikutoisahobo » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:37 pm

Besides using the Optical Tuning option in MM2 Ultimate Tweaker is there any other way?
Ikutoisahobo, Computer Tech

Diatosta
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 10 months

Postby Diatosta » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:22 pm

Yes, I think you have 2 options.
1- In the car control .txt (can't remember name now) there's a value for that. Simply modify that.
2-In Zmodeler (I think, I never did that) you can low the vehicle by pulling it down.

As far as I remember, the first one worked for me once, but I never tried the second.
Good luck :D
[color=white]MM2 lover! Yeah![/color]
[color=white]diatosta.pt[/color]

[color=white]Also, gotta love when people don't publicize their work or ask for support in their signatures. Also don't forget to check my unfinished mods and donate to my Paypal

Also, one of my trucks[/color]
[img][/img]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:45 pm

The Optical Tuning option in MM2 Ultimate Tweaker is the faster and easier one to low the suspensions of a car add-on. The other and better way is physically lower the vehicle importing its model in ZModeler, fix it a bit (about materials and axis centering), move down all the objects except wheels and shadow ones, and then export. Something can be done through the .vehcarsim tuning file with the suspensions values, but they're especially made to have more or less bouncing suspensions.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|