i'm back with good news!

nitro101
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 13 years 1 month

i'm back with good news!

Postby nitro101 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:28 pm

Hello All sorry for not being on this site for a while but I am busy like all of you. Anyways I made a site for mm2 called: MM2H.com ( Midtown Madness 2 Home.com) It's a bit like this site and I made it so if something were to happen that mm2x.com had to close we can all move to my site. The Website is still in progress but you can still check it out:) Oh and make sure to visit the forum! :D

https://mm2hcom.weebly.com/index.html

PS. This is a shout-out to Franch88 and the other admins on this site: Is it okay to copy cars from this site and put them on my site? Because i have no cars on my site yet just car brands and download buttons.

PPS. I'm the only Admin on the site so if one of you is interested in becoming a 2"end Admin or a moderator just pm me thanks

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 7 months

Postby whoami » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:32 pm

You still have he idea MM2X is closing down? Um, I can say ony one thing:
Welcome back, and good site! :D
[color=white]Nobody told me MM2 works on Windows 10![/color]

NiAlBlack
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 13 years 8 months

Postby NiAlBlack » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Nice to see another mm2 site ;). About copying downloads, the admins can't decide, you gotta ask the author of every single download...
[url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4514][img]https://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p515/NiAlBlack/colorspacklogolow.jpg[/img][/url]

e-cobra
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 4 months

Postby e-cobra » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:47 pm

Welcome back, :) and yes you need permission from the author who built/converted a car or track to post them on your site. And nice screenshots in the site's pics section.
[img][/img]
[url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5362&start=52&highlight=e-cobra][color=gold][size=75]MM2X Awards[/size][/color][/url]
[b][size=84][color=blue]If a tree falls in the woods and no one?s around to hear it, does it make a sound?[/color][/size][/b]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Wow, another new website, if this is your good news... Seriously talking, seems that you're playing the game of open a new own MM2 related website, despite you haven't anything related with MM2 made by yourself to put, because this is the first good reason to make it. Again with this thing that MM2X has to close, this won't happen for longer, and if you've made your website exclusively because of this reason, like you say, you can now delete it, so you won't have to give attention and time to it, too.
The downloads adding permission is up to the authors of the downloads, but what you could do is link the download of the file here, like another one did with his own website... Not a great idea make an own website attempting to copy this one, it's simply hard in many aspects, then, I bet you'll pay attention to it for few days and then stop.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

nitro101
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby nitro101 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:39 pm

Okay I'm back! Answering Franch88's question: No I did not make this site because i'm worried about mm2x.com closing i made this site for everyone to enjoy and have fun.

Why don't some of you sign- up in the forum? :D

PS. I published my site undone but you can still have a look around and see the progress... Anyway if you want to see your pics on my site just email me at: carlosowski@gmail.com and i will get to your pics when i can.

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 7 months

Postby whoami » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:56 pm

I registered :P The Intel Atom guy, called nsdcars5 is me.
[color=white]Nobody told me MM2 works on Windows 10![/color]

nitro101
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby nitro101 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:19 pm

thanks and you can start a topic there if you want.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:34 pm

No I did not make this site because i'm worried about mm2x.com closing i made this site for everyone to enjoy and have fun.
OMG, why now you're uselessly trying to say no to what you've expressively said before? You could say that's not only for that reason... And, make a new website that's going to be soon abandoned and dead just for "everyone to enjoy and have fun", it's even a worse excuse that the previous one! What's really to enjoy and have fun there, also if it was completed? :roll: Come on, close down this childish talking...
However, now stop to continue this talking about registering and start topics there, the done advertising for your new website is enough...
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

nitro101
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby nitro101 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:47 pm

hey guys the website's getting updated and the forum has more topics so check it out.

https://mm2hcom.weebly.com/forum.html#/

PS. the website wont be done until i have some cars on my site.

so once the site is 99% done (everything except cars)

then i'l pm some of you for permission to use your cars on my site.

Thank you for your time and patience everybody :)