animated screenshots

how to make

stefan188
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 17 years 3 months

animated screenshots

Postby stefan188 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:28 am

can someone explain how i can make animated screenshots?would be very cool to make them too,but i need to know how i must do that. :wink: :)

e-cobra
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 4 months

Postby e-cobra » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:27 am

If you want to make a screenshot that is like a movie, (things happening in sequence) you should have the screenshooter available here.
Take some screenshots, they'll be saved in the folder you specify and join 'em together using GIF animator available here. But total size of the image so made should not exceed 8000kB as its the limit for screenshot on mm2x.com.. :biggrin2:

aaro4130
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 11 months

Postby aaro4130 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:28 pm

You may want to try AVRecorder. It automatically takes 15 screenshots (your choice of format) a second, and puts them in a folder that you name. You should turn record audio off in the recording options. You can also play the movie inside the program only

When your done making screenshots, download Photoscape to join them together (with no watermark) when inside of the GIF Maker mode. When in the mode, drag images from the selected folder into the window below it to make the gif. Then clcik save.

Happy Screenshooting :)
[img]https://i61.tinypic.com/25zrngo.jpg[/img][color=white]
- Most creative active member
- Most smart active member
- Best MM2 innovation of the year
- Best programmer

[img]https://i60.tinypic.com/2m4c2h5.jpg[/img]
- Most helpful active member[/color]

stefan188
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 17 years 3 months

Postby stefan188 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:29 pm

thanks for advicing,i understand it much better now.i will let you know when i have finished my 1st animated screenshot :wink: