[RELEASED] 2 New conversions

2 NFS6 Lamborghini's

FBI
Banned
Registered for: 15 years 2 months

[RELEASED] 2 New conversions

Postby FBI » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:58 pm

Lamborghini Murcialego, (NOT THE AIR ONE EDITION)
Dash:No
Custom Sounds:Yes

Lamborghini Diablo
Dash:No
Custom Sounds:Yes

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 4 months

Postby Zac4084 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:11 am

Did you work hard on them this time :P Jk. Cool cars, but the no dash bothers me.. :)

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:03 am

I've tried only the Lamborghini Diablo, and its quality is like his other cars. The new sounds are nice, but there isn't the shadow; there are also some files that makes the .ar file unnecessarily more big.
He has sent a PM to me asking to make the dashboard for these cars. :lol: Man, now seriously, grow up, don't bother people with such requests out from the world...
More, these Lamborghini cars are already available for MM2, with dashboard and very good quality, and they're enough...
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby Zac4084 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:07 am

Dont bother people like that -_-'' You need to find cars that havent been made, and 1,000's of lambos have been made for MM2.. I you need a dash, just make one, or find one made. And try to keep all your conversions in one topic, Seriously, your kinda ticking me off too.

FBI
Banned
Registered for: 15 years 2 months

Postby FBI » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:08 am

I CANT MAKE DASHSES

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby Zac4084 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:10 am

Omg... Find a tutorial... -_-''

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:12 am

We've already undestood that you aren't able to make dashboards... So, if you really want to release MM2 conversions, release them without dashboard, without bother people in that way...
There isn't a real dashboard making tutorial, just some tips.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby Zac4084 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:14 am

Its okay if you dont have a dash, Just find one allready made. When you have better conversion skills, you could ask someone to make one, or help you to make one. Its not easy to make one either.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:36 am

Also, he has to be lucky to find someone that can make a dashboard for him, or that can give a dashboard that has already made. I don't do this to the first person that bother me with a such request, especially if the release isn't good in all the aspects or if I see that isn't worth put a dashboard in. More, in a car release with a my dashboard I want credits to the author and the .ar file locked. Sure I'm not the only one with these requirements and demands.

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby Zac4084 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:27 am

I see you being banned in the future, don't use that language here on MM2x. An stop using caps, your about to make franch very mad, he does not tolorate with this behavior, please clean up your act if you would like to stay here. This is not a post-here-whatever forum.

Just giving you a heads-up.

b12man
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Postby b12man » Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:33 am

FBI-Agent - Unless you want to be banned from every MM2 site, you've got to improve your attitude... Nobody around here is going to help you if you're acting like this.
When people are nice, and show that they'd like to learn, then they get help - like with Doink067 (I don't know if he's on MM2X), I saw he needed help so I made a decent tutorial explaining how to do what he wanted. I did it so it will also help other people.

My point here is, if you want people to help you or do you favours, you need to be respectful and show some credibility. That will never happen if you keep acting like this, and chances are you have already blown your chances with that...
I like girls kind of like chicken wings; hot, tender and half-price on Tuesday.

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

Postby matt1314 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:42 am

If you will act like this, nobody will be interested in your conversions. No one will like you, more, you'll be banned from here. :wink: And really, stop posting with capital letters, it's harder to read.

hastantyo
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 15 years 5 months

Postby hastantyo » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:01 pm

i think he want to who his ability here, with his kid behavior. its no peoblem with me. and i agree with b12man, NOTICE that FBI-AGENT. NOTICE that in your MIND. i've told it to you also in MM2C. :wink:
stop posting with capital letters, it's harder to read.
mine think, he is too abundant. :roll: is better he press all key on his keyboard btw? :roll:

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:29 pm

That idiot has twisted and tired me: banned without any tolerance and advice. Go away from here! Grown up and learn to talk and respect the people instead of join in a community without there essential knowledges... Can't be tolerated what this dumb child has made at MM2C forum, and I don't want the same here!

Post text with capital letters is equal to shout and emphasize what the poster has written, and it's forbidden from the forums, the chats and in any other commenting place.