New convesion project

Dacia Logan Tuned

Vl4d
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

New convesion project

Postby Vl4d » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:09 pm

Huh..I finally started my Dacia Logan Tuned form GTA SA but now I have a problem :
ImageImage
As you see, there are missing wheels. Why?? Where are the rest of them?
Please help pe URGENTLY!!
Vl4d aka ..:Tr!ck:..

vw-tuner-oburg
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 16 years 3 months

Postby vw-tuner-oburg » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:29 pm

maybe you only have to copy the one that exists, place them right and rename them with the proper name.

but i think that Franch isn

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:02 pm

Any GTA SA car has only one wheel model (the GTA VC ones has all), and you have to copy, rotate, move and adjust them in the other places.

Make a copy of the wheel doing a right click on it in the objects list on the right side of the program window and select Create Copy; name it WHL3_H:m. Rename the original wheel in WHL1_H:m. With the Modify... - Move tool move it on the back part of the car; before do this, use only the H axis and the right view. Now, do another copy of the WHL1_H:m object and rename it to WHL0_H:m. Click on the tool Modify... - Rotate, enable also the V axis (both V and H have to be enabled), set the degrees snap value to 90 and always in the right view you'll rotate easily of 180 degress the wheel object; after, with the Move tool adjust its alignament like the WHL1_H:m object. Finally, do a copy of the WHL0_H:m, name it WHL2_H:m wheel and then move it on the back par, like you've done before with the WHL3_H:m wheel. To finish, click on button Select All, enable the little button SEL and with the tool Display... - Center Axis do a click on one of the views, except the 3D one, to cented the objects axis. Deselect all the objects and disable the SEL function.
If you find problems to understand this, let me know.

I've moved this topic here because it's about an your project in progress; of course you can ask all the help that you need. I've removed the sticky property because there's a limit of 3 sticky topics per forum section.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Vl4d
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Vl4d » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:45 pm

No problem about the sticky property.

I've created all the wheels and they're centrated :)

Now I don't know how to place the textures on the car...(for example some vinyls, rear windscreen, the sign).

Please help me with this...

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:56 pm

About the car model texturing, in a conversion you have only to assign each texture to each material. In GTA SA car, some materials will result unused and they can be deleted.
To edit the materials, click on the button with an orange sphere placed in the main toolbar, it's called the Material Editor; you can also recall it pressing the E button. In the list you'll find all the materials with pretty the same names of the car textures. To load a texture, check the box Primary Texture, in Apply As list select Mix with color, set all white the material through the Material properties and finally click on the enable button Load Map... In the new window, click on Add... and open the texture that should be assigned to the schoosed material. To see in which part is assigned a material, use simple colors for it to see what material will be used. Another thing good do to for the same thing, is to unite all the objects for the BODY_H object and then split it for materials.
Here there's the textures part of the Silent1Unknown's tutorial, that can help you with the ZModeler 1 Material Editor.

PS: if possible, please reply to my last PM.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.

Vl4d
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Vl4d » Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:42 pm

HUH...Me and especially Franch88 finished this car convertion. Thanks GOD!!!

It will be available to download first on mm2x.com

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:25 am

Nice car idea! I hope to see it released soon! :wink:

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:32 pm

This nice car has been released today! Get it from here. :)

Some screenshots.

Image Image

kylej866
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 15 years 11 months

Postby kylej866 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:51 pm

The headlights aren't the right color but other then that good conversion. ;)
[url=https://biohazardgaming.net/kylejdesign/][img]https://i50.tinypic.com/bgz8nl.jpg[/img][/url]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:39 pm

The headlights aren't the right color but other then that good conversion. ;)
Thanks Kyle, I've made most of the work to it. What's wrong with the headlights? That blue color is made to make it look like a real tuned car; there are also the neons on the shadow at nighttime. :wink:

kylej866
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby kylej866 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:47 pm

I know what the objective of the light was supposed to be. Its called xeon lighting but the actual thing is not that blue and a bit more white ;)
[url=https://biohazardgaming.net/kylejdesign/][img]https://i50.tinypic.com/bgz8nl.jpg[/img][/url]

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:38 pm

This car satifies me really, I love it! And that cool looking Banshee spoiler! Great team work! I prefer to use the dashboard from Franch's Dacia Logan. Maybe it wouldn't be very appropriate, but better than nothing. :wink:

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:19 pm

I know what the objective of the light was supposed to be. Its called xeon lighting but the actual thing is not that blue and a bit more white ;)
They're just colored lights, nothing else. The xeon light effect is pretty good.
This car satifies me really, I love it! And that cool looking Banshee spoiler! Great team work! I prefer to use the dashboard from Franch's Dacia Logan. Maybe it wouldn't be very appropriate, but better than nothing. :wink:
I don't see the use of a dashboard a priority for a such car. Vl4d initially told me to use my Dacia Logan dashboard for this car, but it isn't so appropriate, and more, this isn't a my conversion release, I've just helped in converting it doing a lot, and including the dashboard, it looked more a my conversion than the first Vl4d conversion.

Silent1Unknown
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby Silent1Unknown » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:25 am

Maybe the lights arent supposed to be HID Xenon. Maybe they made a different color since its a tuned car.

Anyway, it looks nice. Downloading....

Image BEST MM2 SCREENSHOOTER | BEST PHOTOSHOPPER
Image MOST FRIENDLY MEMBER | BEST MM2 WEBSITE