Registered for: 16 years 3 months

Postby ergo0100 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:30 pm

Good! I like Ford Windstar too!...

mm2_Turkish
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 2 months

Postby mm2_Turkish » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:31 pm

I love LR Defender, but 110 have already built by 3dautos. If you will make a Land Rover, i advice you build 90, 130 or Range Rover Mk1. I wish you could make a better Land Rover. :wink:
[b]Midtown Madness 2 for Turkey
C*__mm2_Turkish__C*[/b]

Motto: [b]Converting Vehicles on Demand and Possibility[/b]

ergo0100
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby ergo0100 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:05 pm

OK! Thanks for the tip but im off now for a little time... Too much work! Bye! :P

trevor0195
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 15 years 10 months

Postby trevor0195 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:40 pm

land rovers are awesome cars and hav a beautiful look but jeeps are kinda more my thing. i really wish that somebody would make more jeep models like the rangler and the liberty renegade (2003). thats the car i drive its really kool its got off road lights, fat ass wheels with goodyear written across them and im thinking about giving it some decals, a 6 inch lift, mabye even a chop top and a snorkle. and jeep has its own camp jeep places just for jeeps where u can offroad in mud, go through 3 foot water, climb huge hills and sleep out in ur jeep. oh and to "hummersrock" i do love hummers to but i would never use one off road cuz when ppl off road jeeps they gut them and do really crazy stuff to them and i wouldn't spend $50,000 on a hummer if i was gonna do that! hummers=power, jeeps=anything u wanna do offroad.
5 THINGS YOU CAN DO IN A JEEP
1.CLIMB A MOUNTAIN
2.FORGE 5 FT OF WATER
3.HUNT
4.HAVE SEX
5.DUST YOUR OPPONENTS!!!

ergo0100
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby ergo0100 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:50 am

land rovers are awesome cars and hav a beautiful look but jeeps are kinda more my thing. i really wish that somebody would make more jeep models like the rangler and the liberty renegade (2003). thats the car i drive its really kool its got off road lights, fat ass wheels with goodyear written across them and im thinking about giving it some decals, a 6 inch lift, mabye even a chop top and a snorkle. and jeep has its own camp jeep places just for jeeps where u can offroad in mud, go through 3 foot water, climb huge hills and sleep out in ur jeep. oh and to "hummersrock" i do love hummers to but i would never use one off road cuz when ppl off road jeeps they gut them and do really crazy stuff to them and i wouldn't spend $50,000 on a hummer if i was gonna do that! hummers=power, jeeps=anything u wanna do offroad.
I don't agree... I think that Land rovers are better than Jeeps. I put a coke bottle and it opened in the floor... We used BUCKETS of water an threw the water from the windows... Nothing happened to the car. The only electric things that have the LR Defender 2008 are the radio, lights (of course) and pilot and cockpit windows... All the rest is manual!!! I will suffer making a Jeep but I Will try...

trevor0195
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 15 years 10 months

Postby trevor0195 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:26 am

acctually i will agree landrovers are very awesome cars for offroading but its just that jeeps are the kinda cars ppl will buy from a used car dealer and not really care wat happens to it. hav u ever driven a wrangler? if so u might know that it really doesn't give up, just watch a video on youtube about it, there is one where the jeep gets totally submurged without a snorkle and the nutjob acctually drives right out of it after coming up for air and restarting the car. and another where a wrangler tumbles down about 200 ft and drives back up to try it again. landrovers do kickass in many ways like with there ajustable suspension that works to the type of surface, hummers pretty much destroy whatever is in its way, jeeps will go for years over any surface with desent power but aren't as smooth and luxsurious as landrovers and hummers.
5 THINGS YOU CAN DO IN A JEEP
1.CLIMB A MOUNTAIN
2.FORGE 5 FT OF WATER
3.HUNT
4.HAVE SEX
5.DUST YOUR OPPONENTS!!!

HummersRock
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Postby HummersRock » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:28 am

From the videos I've seen Jeeps, (maybe Landrovers), and other off-road vehicles all beat Hummers when it comes to off-road. Although I think that Hummers weren't designed for most of the things you see people trying with them, and that Hummers are too heavy and I think do not have enough torque either.

Although I could be wrong. All I know is, Hummers rock on any terrain in video games pretty much, so that's where my username came from.

Test Drive Off-road 3 started it all; HQTM Team helped it along. :P
[url=https://bit.ly/znpgtp][color=deepskyblue]My MM2 Creations[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/o9c3][color=red]My MM2 Youtube[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/yfqjeq][color=green]My DeviantArt[/color][/url]

ergo0100
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby ergo0100 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:55 pm

Sorry for this guys but I think that we are going off the topic... This topic is about 4X4 Car projects... Not for TALKING about 4X4. About the topic: I am pretty good with zanoza in 3d modeling but in UV mapping... I'M A MESS!! :( :( :( If someone is interested for a 4X4 car in MM2 Send me a PM with your Mail and I will try to make the model so you can make the UV mapping...