mm2 broken disc, any good torrent?

HELP!

siadrivescars
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 13 years 4 months

mm2 broken disc, any good torrent?

Postby siadrivescars » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:21 am

I have owned the game for over 10 years, but now my disc has broken. On windows 7 I could play the game with the Windows XP patch and the disc in, because the NoCD didn't work with Windows 7. Now that the disc is broken, I have no way to run the game. When I tried running it, it said that I had a memory shortage. I googled that, but seeing as all the results involved people talking about 32 MB of RAM, I figured that this was a different problem. Any way to fix this, or any working torrent? I'd buy another disc, but it is over $50 from London.

Diatosta
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 10 months

Postby Diatosta » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:19 pm

It is like the 3rd time I say this, but google "midtown madness 2 download" and it's the first YouTube video that appears has a working link that has worked for many years now :P
Use that, and don't ask that here anymore, otherwise you'll receive some warnings, as no warez is allowed in this forum ;)
[color=white]MM2 lover! Yeah![/color]
[color=white]diatosta.pt[/color]

[color=white]Also, gotta love when people don't publicize their work or ask for support in their signatures. Also don't forget to check my unfinished mods and donate to my Paypal

Also, one of my trucks[/color]
[img][/img]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:09 pm

And I think that's at least the fifth time that I read about a broken game disc (original one, I suppose)...
Well, search by yourself about how download a copy of the game, such discussions aren't allowed here. At the end, apply this useful patch to the game EXE.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|