BIGzee's Works

Cars and probably other stuff

Kunal2045
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 14 years 7 months

Postby Kunal2045 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:26 am

Good job with the BRZ GT so far man. I'm digging the NOS effect. ;) Because of MM2's 16 bit colors the brake projections (or anything graphical textures in-game) are bound to look bad (but thats just me). But it's a nice addition, along with the NOS projection. Keep it up ;)
[align=center][color=black]Sig[/color]
[img]https://www.imgweave.com/view/4838.png[/img][/align]

mm2mm1fan
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 8 months
United States of America

Postby mm2mm1fan » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:05 pm

Nice work! :D

BIGzee
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 9 years 1 month

Postby BIGzee » Sun May 03, 2015 10:58 pm

Good job with the BRZ GT so far man. I'm digging the NOS effect. ;) Because of MM2's 16 bit colors the brake projections (or anything graphical textures in-game) are bound to look bad (but thats just me). But it's a nice addition, along with the NOS projection. Keep it up ;)
I know, everyone will find the brake projections appearing under the Nitro Flames, uncanny. Fixes are on the fly. Thanks Kunal2045 :biggrin:
Nice work! :D
Thank you mm2mm1fan :D

NEWS FLASH :
The KTM X-Bow '11 is Released

Actually, THIS was the first car I ever converted, not the BRZ. Got so frustrated with the fixing and stuff that I moved on to the BRZ as a timepass project. And through time I ended up deserting it. ENOURMOUS thanks to Franch88 for bringing this projects back from the dead, for without his willingness to get it done with (and his fixes), this would've stayed as a cancelled project.

Thank you very much, Franch88 :lau:
Hope you guys like my Actual first conversion :wink:
ImageImage
Keanu Reeves chose the Red pill and started bending spoons. I chose ZModeler 1.07b and made my own Matrix.

The_Most_Wanted
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 5 months

Postby The_Most_Wanted » Tue May 05, 2015 3:52 pm

Awesome! Keep it up Zee! :D
Best Midtown Madness 2 car converter of the year
Best Midtown Madness 2 innovation of the year
Author of the best Midtown Madness 2 mod of the year

Best Midtown Madness 2 breakout of the year
Author of the best Midtown Madness 2 car add-on of the year

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue May 05, 2015 8:31 pm

This has been a good car to bring to MM2. :) My pleasure, BIGzee. :wink:
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

BUGATTIMAN253MPH
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years
Ireland

Postby BUGATTIMAN253MPH » Tue May 05, 2015 9:40 pm

Even thought it was made in 2011, it looks like the future of motoring! :)
Best active member Midtown Madness 1 screenshot-er

Best active member avatar
Funniest active member

BIGzee
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby BIGzee » Wed May 06, 2015 12:06 pm

Awesome! Keep it up Zee! :D
Thanks, The_Most_Wanted :D !!!!. Will do.
This has been a good car to bring to MM2. :) My pleasure, BIGzee. :wink:
:mrgreen:
Even thought it was made in 2011, it looks like the future of motoring! :)
Yeah, first shown in some Auto show in 2008 as a concept and the production units started throwing in since 2009. They just decreased the weight, added a turbo, a spoiler and lotsa Carbon Fibre in the '11 one. The current models follow the 2011's blueprints, at least the "future of motoring" for KTM itself :P

Another set of fixes and updates on the BRZ GT (this is taking forever :stress:)

BETA v5 Changelog (6-May-2015)

Code: Select all

- Added 'H' & 'M' LODs (grill texture bug), deleted 'L' - BREAK01 - Added glow to the Brake lights - BLIGHT - Added _ni texture for Brake lights - BLIGHT - Added _ni Lit License plate texture (Overlaying object) - BODY - Rearranged Nitro sputter animation, +1 frame - BLIGHT - Increased Wheelback{SlidingFric} - TUNE - Decreased Trans{GearchangeTime} - TUNE - Added Lights_dmg for every Individual paintjob - BODY - Lowered the Ride Height - BODY - Moved the wheels outwards - WHL
Really hope this will be the last. Just finalizing the last bits and bugs. One bug I'd like to mention, 'cannot be solved' - Its the front brakes' power. Squashed all bugs but this. It feels considerably weak because of the timing I'd set it to help a 30-frame animation to fit its purpose. I'd name the bug as ABS :lol:.

UPDATE

The Subaru BRZ GT '13 is RELEASED
-As of May 20.

I don't think many liked the BRZ GT. I'm still open to suggestions on how to make things better, seeing from my previous releases.

Apologies to Silent1Unknown for not having taking his suggestion on the ridding of the brake glow appearing under the nitro flames. Sorry, Silent1Unknown, :sad3: I'll put it to effect on the upcoming conversions for sure.

Got a new addition - a Fitting finale for the BRZ family
The BRZ 'popo' version. :police: Added a feature, a rather simple one -

- SCANNER CHATTER

Features Random Scanner chatter (non-understandable) from GTA 2, seemed good for a start. Works fine as of now. Replaces the engine idle sounds. Also I've Prepped a beta of the BRZ cop for fellas viewing this post, limited to 2 paintjobs and a gloomy centred siren glowball (ignore that. It'll be fixed as the beta is for the purpose of the scanner feature instead) - Down Below..
Sorry for the bad quality representation. I am in grave need of opinions of whether this is a valid feature worth adding in this release. Reasons for the confusion are that it increases the file size by 5mb even though the scanner audio is mono and that this interferes with the idea of adding more paintjobs. Oh, and the beta has that wierd lt_glow duo in the texture folder, just reminding.

Please do post here the necessity of the feature after testing the BRZ cop beta. Thanks in advance :wink4:

For now, I leave some WIPs
Oh, and yes, that Angry Cat from somewhere
**NOTE : The SXT AWD, R/T Mopar Concept and Hellat are not 100% replicas of their original counterparts. I did that on purpose.

And I highly doubt the Hellcat will be released. Still awaiting the author's permission. And a Vault edition, in case the babysitter was out of town and you needed someone to take your bank out to the park and for a stroll. :tongue: But where's the vault ??

ImageImageImageImageImage
.. halfway underground, crashes mm2 when I apply the brakes and so on. Now I need help :?
Last edited by BIGzee on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Keanu Reeves chose the Red pill and started bending spoons. I chose ZModeler 1.07b and made my own Matrix.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu May 28, 2015 8:19 pm

Great updates. :) Curious versions the BRZ cop and the Charger Vault, that safe box must be heavy. :wink: Trailers making is always pretty problematic.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 1 month
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Fri May 29, 2015 9:00 am

Nice cars :)

Silent1Unknown
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 10 months

Postby Silent1Unknown » Sat May 30, 2015 12:40 am

Cool new Chargers! But shouldn't the vault be on a 2008 Charger instead? Anyway, it will be epic if you can pull it off. Good luck. ;)

As for the Scanner chatter audio file, you can decrease the quality (frequency) to lower the file size. Either way, include the scanner chatter as new ideas are always appreciated. :D

And no need to apologize for the brake glow stuff.

Image BEST MM2 SCREENSHOOTER | BEST PHOTOSHOPPER
Image MOST FRIENDLY MEMBER | BEST MM2 WEBSITE

BIGzee
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby BIGzee » Sun May 31, 2015 7:10 am

Nice cars :)
Thanks sajmon14 :D
That safe box must be heavy. :wink: Trailers making is always pretty problematic.
Now why didn't I think of that :scratchchin:. I'll try emptying the 100 mil. from the safe, this time :P. Yes, I'm in a bad need of help for the trailer..
But shouldn't the vault be on a 2008 Charger instead? Anyway, it will be epic if you can pull it off. Good luck. ;)

As for the Scanner chatter audio file, you can decrease the quality (frequency) to lower the file size. Either way, include the scanner chatter as new ideas are always appreciated. :D
Thanks :D. Did pull off the '15 one keeping in mind that anyone could do the '10 one, whereas the '15 one was only a few steps away - just added a cage and four wheels to the SXT (still took me hours to delete the boot from the BODY_H, face by face :molesto2:).

And the scanner chatter is of 44.1 kHz Sample rate and 16 bit depth on a mono channel. Did this using Cyberlink Audiodirector's lowest possible .wav production parameters. Should I be using anything else ? I mean any other software ? Yeah, I'll obviously include the scanner chatter as an addon patch.

Another thing the scanner chatter lacks in the BRZ cop beta is the scanner static. Removed it for a reason. Its either too loud in-game or I try balancing it, but decreases the chatters' volume in-game, even though both are of the same volume level/intensity in dB (in AudioDirector that is) :| Strange. I'll figure a way out.
ImageImage

mm2mm1fan
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
United States of America

Postby mm2mm1fan » Sun May 31, 2015 1:37 pm

Wow, cool cars! :D

The_Most_Wanted
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 5 months

Postby The_Most_Wanted » Sun May 31, 2015 6:47 pm

Good work. :)
Best Midtown Madness 2 innovation of the year
Author of the best Midtown Madness 2 mod of the year

BIGzee
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby BIGzee » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:26 am

Thanks! :D

Some WIPs again

And a 'Stang Boss GT Interceptor Concept

Some Fantasy Paintjobs too

Possibly the only feature, somewhat ready for release -
besides this - Original Boss 302 shadow from GRID 2, AO baked

The '12/'13 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Family. The Boss 302 Stock and Boss 302S are from GRID Autosport and the Boss 302 GT from GRID 2. Thanks to The_Most_Wanted for allowing me to use his 'Razor' paintjob for the Boss GT :biggrin2:. This Family will possibly possess a race that helps in unlocking the cop and race cars, using the Stock 302 to begin with as the usual phenominal plot, but the feature is unconfirmed since I'm having problem learning how to make races :wassat:. All this happens after the BRZ cop (yes, I'm still doing that :chillar:). Pardon me for the bad paintjobs, I didn't want to spend my entire free time doing paintjobs.

There's bad news and good news. The bad news is that everyone reading this must brace for the crappiest concept Cop cars an interceptors as future releases for MM2, cuz I'v prepped some of the basic/common templates for the Police paintjobs as well as Cop parts adding. The dessert ? I've got the templates meaning, if you're gonna do POPOs, I could provide you them. Please feel free to ask, I'm ready to help. And don't worry, they're in 4K resoulution :bigeyes:.

**NOTE : The Boss 302 Family and its paintjobs are not 100% replicas of their original counterparts, and features 'conceptual' physical and fictional additions. I did that on purpose. PM me if I'm violating any copyrights or restrictions/hurting any national sentiments (something that falls to insulting one's nation/anything else). Pardon my english :tongue:
Last edited by BIGzee on Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

mm2mm1fan
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
United States of America

Postby mm2mm1fan » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:27 am

Incredible Mustangs and paintjobs for them! :D
Retired from modifying Midtown Madness games. Nowadays I mod Crashday Redline Edition in my spare time.