Mm3 to mm2

Michaelx1
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Mm3 to mm2

Postby Michaelx1 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:31 am

I found it on mm2c well I would say the easy way to get cars would be Using Ninja ripper and A Xbox emulator so it would be cool to see the mm3 cars back in action

MysteryDriverX
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Re: Mm3 to mm2

Postby MysteryDriverX » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:46 pm

Is there an Xbox emulator capable of running Midtown Madness 3? Either way there's no guarantee that Ninja Ripper can rip the models perfectly. I tried it with some games and the models are skewed and perspectived and required a lot of work to fix them, unless I did something wrong. Replacing the default MM2 cars with higher resolution versions would be sweet, especially if they come from MM3 (or Midnight Club games).

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Likes received: 1 like

Postby Seahawk » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:29 am

There's already a Midnight Club 2 mod for MM2.
-Seahawk
Best New-comer screen shooter  of the year 2013
Best MM1 screen shooter of the year 2014
Join WarThunder: http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r ... e_29943171

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Likes received: 1 like

Postby Franch88 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:49 am

A member called SuperSecret some years ago was working on an attempt of a conversion for PC of MM3, rebuilding it with the original stuff using Unity engine. So, a lot of the 3D part of it has been already ripped. Get the most recent builds from this post (builds 6.7 only for the data and 7.7 as the most recent).
I don't know what else should be done to get the used 3D models in a file format which makes them usable for other projects, like the OBJ one.
Replacing the default MM2 cars with higher resolution versions would be sweet, especially if they come from MM3 (or Midnight Club games).
This idea has been discussed in past, but the sources are still little, incomplete for all the vehicles, and too much different. Then, MM2 has also fantasy vehicles, and for them you're kinda forced to pick alternative similar ones.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Return to “Midtown Madness Cars”