Who made MM1 School Bus?

Looking to findout who made a particular school bus for MM1

Reggid
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 11 years 1 month

Who made MM1 School Bus?

Postby Reggid » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:48 am

Do any of you remember downloading this school bus for MM1 years ago? It used to be on Central Gaming and a couple of other MM1 sites. I have it but I'm looking for the read me file cause I like to send this to MMArchive. I'm also trying to find out who made this bus. I had this on a storage CD years ago and just found it. Here is a pic if you like to see it:

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:41 pm

I have this nice school bus made for MM1, in its original archive downloaded years ago, indeed. Good to consider its putting at MMArchive website. Check my PM to download the file.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Reggid
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Reggid » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:38 pm

Thank you :)

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 14 years 10 months

Postby zoot » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:40 pm

Once you submit the file to MMarchive, I will accept it. Thank you for contributing to our database!
Administrator at MMarchive | Arrow Block Entertainment Owner

Reggid
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Reggid » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:52 pm

You're welcome, unfortunately I did not notice it was there already. Sorry about that.

https://www.mmarchive.com/file_details.php?file_id=734

I wish I would have saw it sooner :( I just saw it a few seconds ago just as I was about to submit.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:01 am

I guess that you've noticed that it there's already at MMArchive after have told you its name, International 8300. Maybe you've tried to find it in all the MM1 downloads page, just to see if in case it's already present.
However, nevermind. :wink:
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Reggid
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Reggid » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:05 am

Yea, it didn't show up in the Yahoo search results and I even typed the name. Well Now I don't have to worry about it. I didn't want duplicate files. I noticed a few duplicates when I saw the files without screenshots page. I am uploading some screenshots there.