All 3 kinds of parked cars

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 11 years 4 months
India

All 3 kinds of parked cars

Postby Seahawk » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:03 am

How come FXANBSS has all 3 kinds of parked cars here?
-Seahawk
Third Best New-comer screen shooter of the year 2013
Second Best MM1 screen shooter of the year 2014

cody
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 18 years 5 months

Postby cody » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:52 pm

He's on the road on top. The cop must have fallen into the underground parking lot through one of the entrances, following his Panoz to that spot, but underneath him. Some parked cars got bumped by the cop.
My Member Number is prime. LOL!

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:05 pm

You haven't got the subject of the question, Cody. Actually, there's something unusual with the parked cars visible in that screenshot. There's also the third type, that's the brown SUV, which is practically unused in the default game cities. And, it has also a different body color than the default green one, so, also it works with the particular feature of the colors variety like the other two kinds of parked cars.
There should be an apposite file that sets this, FXANBSS should have edited it on purpose. The fact is that I'm not being able to find it, at the moment... :roll:
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

FXANBSS
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 1 month

Postby FXANBSS » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:19 am

Ok, to be honest, the Large SUV third parked car (it was unused but then enabled),
In fact it is from the actual patch work (mostly known as mm2hook) by Aaro4130 and Carluver69, Diatosta, Brick too. (I don't know Brick's mm2x name but that's his nickname in Discord). They're working together to make the best of the best of the BEST! 8)

The progress of this project can only be found in the MM2 Discord Server, I really wonder why they don't talk about this in here. It's been... many many months. :roll:
(Link to the topic with the Discord Server link)
https://www.mm2x.com/modules.php?name=Forum ... pic&t=6433

MM2hook
A simple DLL-injection module for hooking into Midtown Madness 2, allowing for further control of the game.

Also included are complimentary bug-fixes for random crashes, as well as a fix for the infamous heap overrun error.
This is WIP, and at the moment, yes you can get it installed (in the Discord Server) but it may be impossible to some people because the way to get it isn't actually user-friendly and for everyone, so If a user has a problem with it, he has to fix it, if it asks for dlls or whatever.

You should all join to the server :D , really, some modders from mm2x posts about their WIP projects and people talking about midtown madness related things!
And the biggest part, mm2hook.

Aaro4130 did actually post a little of what the entire mm2hook does here: The New shading for example in Page 4 https://www.mm2x.com/modules.php?name=Forum ... c&start=45

That's all I can say. :)

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 11 years 4 months
India

Postby Seahawk » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:14 am

Can you give me whatever you Have?
-Seahawk
Third Best New-comer screen shooter of the year 2013
Second Best MM1 screen shooter of the year 2014