Imperial London Racepack

London Racemod! (Progress: 38/38 races, 100%)

midtown96
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 14 years 11 months

Postby midtown96 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:00 pm

Where and when is it possible to download Imperial London Racepack?

carfan1061
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 7 years 10 months

Postby carfan1061 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:07 am

It's not released yet. :wink:

RohitXL5
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 6 months

Postby RohitXL5 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:26 am

Can you make more buildings to jump on rather then one? Other then that and the title of that race, I'm very much looking forward to it. :D
Thank you!
Actually,
In River Thames Blitz you actually jump from one taller building onto shorter building connected to the building where you spawn.
In IMAX Insanity too, you jump from one building to another like a Ninja.
Most of blitz races make use of buildings almost unreachable in cruise.
Problem with many buildings is that, not all of them have roofs.
I earlier planned a Parliament checkpoint or blitz, but it doesn't have roof lol. I mean, you just fall into the hell.

In Celebrate With The Fishes, you could for your fun make a variety of different jumps. You can even move out of London map lol. If you use the time-limit pause trick, you could just enjoy exploring undiscovered regions in blitz race :)
Just a matter of a few days, not more than 4-5 days I guess. It can be even tomorrow. It can be day after tomorrow. It will be a surprise in not much time :)

We're still doing our best to test the mod thoroughly to make it more than perfect so that you don't encounter any issues while playing the actual release :)
A lot of significant changes have been made till now, which I'll list at the release time.

Thank you for your patience :)
Hey, so all blitz races for difficulty I've been testing are fine, Celebrate with the Fishes only crashed once after testing the race 30 times so it's fine, Ultimate Blitz also works fine and the time limit is perfect for this race, same as the Celebrate with the Fishes, it may take awhile to complete but I've finished the race before the time went out with 2 seconds to go, the time limit is fine on all blitz races.
Thank you so much for the beta testing!
I couldn't fix the crash issue completely, and I guess since the probability of crash has decrease to large extent, I could ignore the issue :)
Celebrate With The Fishes is a race which if done with wrong route could make loss of a lot of seconds.
Sometimes I have even done it with 7 seconds to go. Sometimes it made me lose by 5 seconds. It is also much upon your orientation after you jump from building. I guess that's totally fine! The race was quite supposed to be like that :)

There was an issue with River Thames Blitz reported by Slaps that without revisited, the roads built on the River Thames were undrivable because it always made you drowned into the river just by playing your wheels. Glad that I didn't release the mod with that issue as a large part of non-revisited players are gonna play it. :)

I've successfully fixed that annoying issue now. :D

Since time limits according to you are quite okay, then it means the testing for Blitz Races is successful.
Testing of Circuit races and Checkpoint races are almost done.
Just waiting for one final report of Slaps.

We can expect the release anytime soon :)
[img][/img]

[color=#01B5DD][size=150]Boss of Martians![/size][/color]

[img][/img] [color=yellow]Best Active Member MM1 screenshot-er | Best MM2 breakout of the year[/color]
[img][/img] [color=yellow]Author of the best mod of the year[/color]

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 11 years 4 months
India

Postby Seahawk » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:45 am

And what about you? Will you make more mods, stop or leave the community? As you wrote that new mods cancelled in previous post.
-Seahawk
Third Best New-comer screen shooter of the year 2013
Second Best MM1 screen shooter of the year 2014

RohitXL5
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby RohitXL5 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:09 pm

And what about you? Will you make more mods, stop or leave the community? As you wrote that new mods cancelled in previous post.
Nope. :)
I won't leave the community. The community is like family. MM is like love. I will be here but occasionally. I don't know about my modding future. But if I feel like doing something, I will definitely do!
I won't go inactive. When NotoriousA completes GG Race pack, his races would be played on my channel :)
[img][/img]

[img][/img] [color=yellow]Best Active Member MM1 screenshot-er | Best MM2 breakout of the year[/color]

The_Most_Wanted
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby The_Most_Wanted » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:31 pm

Keep up the good work man! :)
Best Midtown Madness 2 car converter of the year
Best Midtown Madness 2 innovation of the year
Author of the best Midtown Madness 2 mod of the year

Best Midtown Madness 2 breakout of the year
Author of the best Midtown Madness 2 car add-on of the year

YoshiFan961
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 10 years 10 months

Re: Imperial London Racepack

Postby YoshiFan961 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:04 am

I'm planning on doing a let's play on this Racemod once this is fully released, I'll probably be doing it around October-December 2017 and uploading it around that time.
My YouTube account is YoshiFan961 in case people want to know.
NOTE: I'm not doing it until the final version of this Racemod it's fully released.

RohitXL5
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby RohitXL5 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:26 am

I'm planning on doing a let's play on this Racemod once this is fully released, I'll probably be doing it around October-December 2017 and uploading it around that time.
NOTE: I'm not doing it until the final version of this Racemod it's fully released.
That would be pretty awesome to see you recording the races!
Thank you so much for all this! <3
[img][/img]

NotoriousA
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Postby NotoriousA » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:59 pm

You're doing Let's Plays now? That's pretty cool! I'm interested in listening to your commentary about this racepack.
[img][/img]

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
India

Postby Seahawk » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:02 pm

Is there any pact between you and NotoriousA? Both worked on race packs together both time when you created race packs?

[Is NotoriousA your neighbour(I think so.)] :P

(After a long time using those icons.)
-Seahawk

RohitXL5
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby RohitXL5 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:11 pm

Is there any pact between you and NotoriousA? Both worked on race packs together both time when you created race packs?

Yep. There was a pact. We both wanted to work in parallel so we started our racepacks almost at the same time.

Although, NotoriousA is not my neighbour, he is definitely the best guy I've met online! We have virtually been best friends since years. The thousands of kilometers of distance of separation doesn't tamper our coordination :)
[img][/img]

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
India

Postby Seahawk » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm

Any more packs planned? And do you know anything about MM1 car converting and such? If Notorious ain't your neighbour then from where he is?
-Seahawk

RohitXL5
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby RohitXL5 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:02 pm

Any more packs planned? And do you know anything about MM1 car converting and such? If Notorious ain't your neighbour then from where he is?
No plans for newer packs yet. I know nothing of car converting. I guess that's just not my area.
I may like to not reveal NotoriousA's location without his consent.
His MM2x status says that he is racing in Chicago :D
[img][/img]

NotoriousA
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Postby NotoriousA » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:00 am

We're just two close friends who bonded over a common interest, that being MM2 in case you couldn't tell. Rohit and I wanted to be coordinative in terms of contributing to the MM2 community, so we began working on our race packs at the same time, and eventually started posting updates at a similar pace.

I still live in Malaysia, by the way. Although where I live at, Friday is considered a weekend, which is why I'm posting this in the morning as opposed to my usual midnight posting sessions.
[img][/img]

Ch405
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 6 years 7 months

Postby Ch405 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:45 pm

cant wait to beat sum AI
Welcome to the Midtown Madness 2 Community, motherf*cker.