increasing the car limit in gta sa

i didn't get a reply on gtafourms

Michaelx1
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 9 years 2 months

increasing the car limit in gta sa

Postby Michaelx1 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:14 pm

I'm back for now I haven't be on mm2 for a while I'm having trouble with the 4th car on grand theft auto sa with is the minecraft car but when I play it the game crashes I know is off topic but need seouis help I apperes I can play gta sa anymore :vsad:

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 2 months
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:51 am

Ask on some GTA-related forums, we wont help you

Michaelx1
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby Michaelx1 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:52 pm

I don't even get a reply there

KingAndy
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Postby KingAndy » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:41 pm

Dude, of course we won't be able to help you out here if we're not specialized in modding this particular game. Possibly, there could be someone with such knownledge arround, but I find your reaction almost ridiculous, like you really thought we would know how to solve your issue. I used to play GTA SA quite a lot and afaik you can only replace existing cars, there might be some more complicated process to add a new car but that's something only people really inside the subject would know.

Make an account on GTA Forums and politely ask your question there, most people arround there don't really have as much patience as most folks here do, and it'll be better not to act so dramatic and desperate like you did here.
Best active member avatar
Best active member MM1 screenshot-er
Friendliest active member

Most helpful active member
Best MM2 car converter of the year
Best MM2 innovation of the year
Author of the best MM2 mod of the year
Best active user's self amatory site

Michaelx1
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby Michaelx1 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:48 pm

Dude, of course we won't be able to help you out here if we're not specialized in modding this particular game. Possibly, there could be someone with such knownledge arround, but I find your reaction almost ridiculous, like you really thought we would know how to solve your issue. I used to play GTA SA quite a lot and afaik you can only replace existing cars, there might be some more complicated process to add a new car but that's something only people really inside the subject would know.

Make an account on GTA Forums and politely ask your question there, most people arround there don't really have as much patience as most folks here do, and it'll be better not to act so dramatic and desperate like you did here.
Yes I have a account on gta forums I waitied and waited for a reply but there was no reply I think I should message one of the them

COOLGUY200
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 13 years 1 month

Postby COOLGUY200 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:15 pm

Just please reply to the other forum and ask again. We can't help you here.