Problem with TexManager

TexManager isn't loading .tga files

matyii
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 15 years

Problem with TexManager

Postby matyii » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:15 pm

My TexManager says that when I want to open a .tga file: "ERROR DURING READ". Please help! :cry:

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:17 pm

That's unusual for a program designed to manage the TGA file format. Does it work fine with the TEX file format? Have you tried to re-download or re-extract from the downloaded archive all the files in the same place and run the program? You could also set the running as administrator if you use Windows 7 as OS.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

matyii
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 15 years

Postby matyii » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:11 pm

It is works with tex file format. And i'm tried to run as administrator, and now i can open tga files, but not my edited tga files. :?

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:14 pm

At this point means that there's something wrong in your .tga files, good to have specified it now. Sounds like you've renamed the file extensions changing from a format to another, for example, from .bmp to .tga, and of course this hasn't to be done... I've checked this myself, and what's got is right that reading error message.
There are various programs and websites to convert common image files formats to the TGA one, search for them.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|