Registered for: 14 years 10 months

Carking1996's NEW MM2 cars

Postby zoot » Tue May 22, 2012 2:05 am

Newly released, lol.

2006 Kia Rio low-poly.
Download it here.

1967 Chevy Chevelle low-poly.
Download it here.

Btw, the models are just for testing lowpoly models. They are from 2 free 3D model sites with a crapload of edits by me to make them good. :) Authors are unknown. xD
Administrator at MMarchive | Arrow Block Entertainment Owner

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue May 22, 2012 2:08 am

Oh, you're back with MM2... Quick conversions but nice models, you could be able to make them, though, maybe not about their textures.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby zoot » Tue May 22, 2012 2:09 am

Oh, you're back with MM2... Quick conversions but nice models, you could be able to make them, though, maybe not about their textures.
I'm a bit back with MM2. The textures i could easily make because the textures are actually made from high poly models of the same cars. Just then mapped onto the low poly model. ;)

cars88
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 13 years 11 months

Postby cars88 » Tue May 22, 2012 5:01 pm

Oh! Thanks carking for the cars :D and welcome back to mm2 xD :P
[img]https://i33.servimg.com/u/f33/15/53/63/67/sans_t10.png[/img]

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby zoot » Wed May 23, 2012 11:12 pm

This is a great new scratch car by me! I modeled the vehicle, and scratch made the textures! It includes no dash, one paint job, Mustang Fastback tuning and sounds, showcase, description, and good, full lights! To download it, just click here!

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed May 23, 2012 11:54 pm

Nice model this other one, this time made by you. But, like for the previous two, must be said that the quality of the porting to MM2 is bad. There are useless files included, some files have wrong naming, at least this time more colors and damages textures could be made, shadow is too much short, overall refining quality is low, etc... Lights are decently made, instead.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby zoot » Thu May 24, 2012 12:04 am

Nice model this other one, this time made by you. But, like for the previous two, must be said that the quality of the porting to MM2 is bad. There are useless files included, some files have wrong naming, at least this time more colors and damages textures could be made, shadow is too much short, overall refining quality is low, etc...
What's your problem with the naming? vp = VehiclePlayer. And Vega = Chevy Vega. There aren't useless files. I have removed anything not needed.. Damage textures aren't needed. And the shadow is short because the sun would shine light under the front/rear of the car, causing the shadow to be shortened.. The quality of this car is great for what it is. Images had to be made for the textures by me. So, its all I could find.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu May 24, 2012 12:39 am

I'd to be more specific about the files naming; the basename it's ok, it's not that the problem, then I'd to say the word "basename" if I meant that... What I meant is that there are some files that you've even forget to rename, like the vpKiaRio.csv file in the Aud/Cardata/Opponent folder; it's not so important, but it's a sign of the low caring given to the release.
There aren't useless files you say? Look in the .ar file, there are even still the .z3d files that you've used, besides the .bak file... You haven't done anything about this, look before say... About the shadow, that works bad with MM2, or at least, it's needed a proper made texture for that effect. The damages textures making is always better with low polygons models that uses a mapped paintjob texture.
The quality it's great? No, it absolutely isn't actually, but it can be improved. This is valid for the previous two cars too, I'm not talking only about the latest one. Don't be frown by what I've said (you're looking so), mine has been a constructive criticism about what the done work effectively is. Learn from it and realize it, without inventing replies saying what's not real.

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 7 months

Postby whoami » Thu May 24, 2012 9:09 am

...the shadow is short because the sun would shine light under the front/rear of the car, causing the shadow to be shortened...
And what about night? Surely there wouldn't be a sun at night? :roll:
[color=white]Nobody told me MM2 works on Windows 10![/color]

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby zoot » Thu May 24, 2012 12:08 pm

...the shadow is short because the sun would shine light under the front/rear of the car, causing the shadow to be shortened...
And what about night? Surely there wouldn't be a sun at night? :roll:
True.. But its not too short even still. lol..

ettieapple
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 14 years 4 months

Postby ettieapple » Thu May 24, 2012 4:41 pm

i like the way we can talk about shadows... :P
[color=white]!!!Frysl?n boppe!!![/color]

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby zoot » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:50 pm

Get the car now on mmarchive here and soon to be right here on MM2x!