Postby sajmon14 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:03 pm

Oh, nice. Good luck with trafficmod :)

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:23 pm

Nice models, great for a traffic mod, looking forward for it. :) Take the most interesting cars models from all the 5 cities of Driver.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Sido
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 9 months

Postby Sido » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:32 pm

great :wink:
No, I am not ready for Hell! I don't even have my good shoes!

-Edward Richtofen

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Postby matt1314 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:09 pm

These look great for a traffic mod, great job on them!

RacingFreak
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 7 months

Postby RacingFreak » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:49 pm

Hello again!

I`m sorry about if caused a big delay on this project, but I finally extracted them all now. I just needed to be figured out the nasty rotated carbody bug earlier (due to the lack of .3ds file exporter over Milkshape 3D), so I get Cinema 4D, and extracted them easier at right at now :)

Hopefully, I`ll try out to release a 16+ cars pack this weekend, and as bonus, an special beta version of the Buick GSX (later changed to Skylark), which was released only on an very early non-playable demo version of driver, so it`ll be a rare stuff, along with an pre-final version of hidden and another beta red skylark :)

Sido
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 9 months

Postby Sido » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:20 pm

great cant wait for it
No, I am not ready for Hell! I don't even have my good shoes!

-Edward Richtofen

RacingFreak
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby RacingFreak » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:30 am

Well, since I`m not having a lot of free time anymore, I`m posting here the latest (re-updated) versions of 5 cars, converted from Driver. These cars are: The "Superfly" (Dodge Charger), Ford Fairlane, Buick Skylark, Dodge St. Regis Cop Car and a rare beta (unused) St. Regis Cop Car. I`ll try to update the SFX archive each time, when a new car is converted.

Download

Please, let me know, if someone notice any noticable bugs. Each car has damage textures, and cop cars has working lights, as you will need to update the addon_vehtypes archive with their names. Sorry for that, but it`s impossible to know each released police car`s name.

Enjoy!

PS
The Jaguar has been added to the archive.

Same as two newcastle traffic cars, but they don`t have damage textures and paintjobs yet.

Deanna_Troi
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 14 years 11 months

Postby Deanna_Troi » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:34 pm

I cannot download it, it says "File Not Found". Could you try to fix this?
[color=orange]Best MM2 Breakout of 2010[/color]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/a701OBI.jpg[/img]
[url=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB-1_luBqmkKKFUDgP18fiw]My YouTube Channel[/url]
[url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=53209#53209]My MM2 Releases[/url]

Silent1Unknown
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 11 months

Postby Silent1Unknown » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:05 am

Actually, there is a system of keeping the addon_vehtypes.ar file up-to-date. Simply take the latest version and add your own basenames to it. As far as I know, the most up-to-date addon_vehtypes.ar file comes with Sajmon's Mercedes Benz Actros truck, his latest release. :wink:

Image BEST MM2 SCREENSHOOTER | BEST PHOTOSHOPPER
Image MOST FRIENDLY MEMBER | BEST MM2 WEBSITE

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:42 am

The most updated addon_vehtypes.ar file present here (provided by me for the website) and in that truck, has most of the cop cars and trucks basenames for the working of the features of sirens and reverse gear beep sounds. It has the basenames of the most important, best quality and known vehicles that need it, and it's updated only with the new ones of releases with these properties; in fact, are missing some of very old releases with worse quality and less known. This must be done because there's a characters limit for the vehtypes.csv file; better use very short basenames for cop cars (a maximum of 6 is ok).
The same is for this release, still not in final version and in low overall quality. Better use an addon_vehtypes.ar apposite for this pack release with only the basenames of the cop cars included in it, besides the game default ones.

Off-topic closed.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

RacingFreak
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby RacingFreak » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:58 am

Hello!

I`m sorry for the dead link, re-uploaded it here. I also included the last version of vehtypes, so it couldn`t be causing more problems now, I suppose :)

PS
They`re not completed yet. Like I had written before, I may completed them later, after releasing the Midnight Club conversions.

Midas
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 15 years 4 months

Postby Midas » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:08 am

This is awesome work! I was also trying to convert the original models, but you already did it perfectly. I would love to have these as player cars! :D

If you want, I can give the cars some Driver-like tuning and add the sounds. The sounds are in Driver\Audio\sounds, so it's not much work.

RacingFreak
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby RacingFreak » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:49 pm

This is awesome work! I was also trying to convert the original models, but you already did it perfectly. I would love to have these as player cars! :D

If you want, I can give the cars some Driver-like tuning and add the sounds. The sounds are in Driver\Audio\sounds, so it's not much work.
Thank you!

I also kept the idea about it`s sounds, but unfortunately it was needed to postpone the cars for a while, unfortunately. But when I get a new car or model rip, it may went online here or here for MM2 (the site is being updated daily). You can always do any edits, or use these to convert into MM2.

Midas
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 15 years 4 months

Postby Midas » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:34 pm

I also kept the idea about it`s sounds, but unfortunately it was needed to postpone the cars for a while, unfortunately. But when I get a new car or model rip, it may went online here or here for MM2 (the site is being updated daily). You can always do any edits, or use these to convert into MM2.
I'll work on it.
Nice site!