German Truck Simulator models

Converting trucks from this game to MM2

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Postby matt1314 » Sun May 02, 2010 7:20 pm

Great trucks and everything else! Nice idea for the new breaking lights!

About the real logos mod, it's here. How do you mean to send you the dash pics? Just start GTS, switch into the cabin and take a screenshot of the dash? Of each truck?
And concerning the sound, would be nice if you could send to me those trucks in the latest version (with possibly the lights mod) so that I can test the sounds on them. :)

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun May 02, 2010 7:47 pm

Very nice converting work, keep it up, the trucks looks very nice in-game, and great screenshots. :)

About the custom textures for the rear lights, at the end you've figured it out, you must make a smoothed black on the light glow to get it rightly in-game, but save the .tga files without the alpha channels, because the MM2 tail lights don't need, you have only to make smoothed black the light glow. You'll get a little more quality. :wink:
In Photoshop, from the window where you select the image layers, you can easily see all the color channels of an image, the RGB ones and the alpha channel one when present; if it there isn't, duplicate one of them, edit it and it'll be used as the fourth alpha channel saving the image in the TGA format.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

dude1
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 1 month

Postby dude1 » Sun May 02, 2010 11:25 pm

If you dont have the dash pictures of all the trucks you can start a new game and eventually get to have all the trucks.

mm2_Turkish
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby mm2_Turkish » Wed May 05, 2010 2:12 pm

Fantastico! GO GO GO! It must be a p
[b]Midtown Madness 2 for Turkey
C*__mm2_Turkish__C*[/b]

Motto: [b]Converting Vehicles on Demand and Possibility[/b]

Radu-Cristian
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 14 years 11 months

Postby Radu-Cristian » Wed May 05, 2010 3:00 pm

nice conversions.. i like those trucks.. specialy MAN and IVECO(ivedo) they will be available for public too?
[img]https://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7841/sharonicasig.png[/img]

hastantyo
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 15 years 4 months

Postby hastantyo » Wed May 12, 2010 8:18 am

sorry for late post .. ! hehe .. :mrgreen: yep, i hope, i can release this projects .. :)

@ Matt1314 : thanks for the link of "GTS Real Logo mod" .. very helpful .. (^^) about the sound, i'll send you the file soon .. ! ;)

@ Riva : okay, thanks for the suggestion .. i do apreciate it .. :D

@ Franch : hm, i'm still not get what did you mean .. but, thanks before ya .. i'll try it at home later .. :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW UPDATES (all Trucks):

DAF XF A Class:

DAF XF B Class:

DAF XF C Class:

IVECO STRALIS A Class:

IVECO STRALIS B Class:

IVECO STRALIS C Class:

MAN TGX A Class:

MAN TGX B Class:

MAN TGX C Class:

things done:
- added 3 different Class, for each truck brand. Class A, B, C. total, 6 Trucks.
- added 6 colors, which same colors for those trucks. (White, Gray, Black, Red, Blue, and Yellow)
- reflection removed, in some parts don't need it
- fix camera tuning (more realistic)
- fix the real logos for all Trucks
- make a realistic handling
- make a vehicle showcase, for each trucks

things to do:
- make a Dashboard
- make a Sound
- fix the light texture (glowing)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YouTube watch : GTS mod for MM2 Trailer

note: this mod, had big file size .. its about 35 MB .. and this mod, is requires high memory to make it work in game .. if there is another add-ons especially vehicle/cars, more than two add-ons in MM2 folder, the game absolutely crash with message "heap overrun" ..

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Postby matt1314 » Wed May 12, 2010 4:56 pm

That looks phenomenal! Amazing trucks! :)

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed May 12, 2010 8:23 pm

Impressive work, nice trucks and very nice screenshots Hastantyo, great. :) Nice video too. :wink: Good luck with finishing them, and maybe the final .ar file size can be lowered.

No problem about my explainin for the rear lights, was clear that you've already fixed it. :wink:
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.

dude1
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby dude1 » Thu May 13, 2010 12:06 am

What maps are the fist two called and the last too? Nice work on the trucks. :D

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 3 months

Postby Zac4084 » Thu May 13, 2010 1:59 am

Nice new trucks.

Triple_X
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 14 years 2 months

Postby Triple_X » Thu May 13, 2010 2:08 am

What maps are the fist two called and the last too?
+1

Yeah what are they called

Very nice trucks anyway :)
[color=white][b][u]MM2X Awards : [/u][/b]

[img][/img] | Funniest Active Member [/color]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu May 13, 2010 2:16 am

The map in the first two screenshots is Fantasy Hill race, the map in the 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th screenshots is Factory, and the map in the last two screenshots is Anarchy Road. In the other screenshots are used the game default London and San Francisco. All uses at least the Shader Mod 2 Gold as mod.

dude1
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby dude1 » Fri May 14, 2010 2:52 am

Thanks.

hastantyo
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 15 years 4 months

Postby hastantyo » Fri May 14, 2010 7:05 am

thanks a lot Friends .. ! :P the BETA for this mod is ready .. PM me if you want to try it .. ;)

@ Matt1314 : i've almost done for making the dashboard, but the quality is need to be improve .. so, you don't need to post the Dash pictures to me .. :wink: i send the BETA to you in PM ..

@ Franch88 : again thanks Franch, i do apreciate it .. :D about the .ar size, its can't be lowered again .. i compressed the .ar with "BEST" option in Winrar .. about 33 MB .. 8O and, may i ask you agains about the Dashboard .. ? will you help me to improve the dashboard texture .. ? the quality is worst .. :? i also send you the BETA in PM ..

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri May 14, 2010 8:17 pm

Very good that this nice trucks pack is almost done. :) I've got the beta, I'll check it and see what I can do with the dashboards and .ar file size reducing, it isn't always something about the compression level. If the dashboards have been made from screenshots taken or from the original game or from the 3D model interiors there's almost nothing to do to improve the look quality.