CarFreak's Files

WiP: Backwardsbox-thing REL: 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 2 months
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:39 pm

But I didn't told about two MM2X accounts. I just meaned he is Ahmet at voobly and Cf here ;)

dummiesboy
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 8 months

Postby dummiesboy » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:42 pm

I know, but what about the _AhMeT_ account? Seems like a coincidence to me. Besides, he even took a few shots of him playing on voobly, with the Ahmet name.

CarFreak
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 15 years 2 months

Postby CarFreak » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:33 am

Ok. I can just keep the cars to myself. But this time it was actually real! Next time I make my own car, I will just keep it to myself and put on my site.

About the _AhMeT_ part; I'm not registered here as Ahmet, just CarFreak (Midtownmadnesskillsme). My sister (LoveGirl) is registered here using the same IP as me because we live in the same house.

Zac, I meant that on MM2Riva.

Ok, I have to go now. I'm going to check in every once and awhile at Monte Sano.
When it comes to MM2, MM2DF has it all.
[url=https://www.mm2df.webs.com/][img]https://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/zac4084/Sig-other/dpsignfadedtronic.png[/img][/url]
Owner of MM2DF ~ MM2Riva Member

StanOfGB
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 16 years 6 months

Postby StanOfGB » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 am

You ain't kiddin' no one, you linked it to Silent's Cherokee and claimed to have made it yourself. That's stealing and it's not welcome here.

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 3 months

Postby Zac4084 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:06 pm

Seriously, this is what you expect from a 10yr old. Maybe hes even younger. Don't even go there. Don't get us started, look I imported Silents, and his.

Silents.
His.

You can see this by going into the GEOMETRY folder and importing it. He didn't even do a single thing to the model.

Audio folder.

I'd like to see you when you grow up, being sued all the time, you could even be sued now.
Last edited by Zac4084 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dummiesboy
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 8 months

Postby dummiesboy » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:31 pm

Zac, I think Franch took it away. It doesn't show anything below his post that says he edited it, which usually means Franch did. :P

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:18 pm

Zac, is already all clear that he has pratically used all the same model and files by Silnet1Unknwon. And as Dummiesboy says, I've removed the download link from his post; I'll do the same with the above Zac's post.

CarFreak, what you should do now is only do excuses to everyone, don't continue saying that it has been an your real car... But I see no ways now, this guy don't want to understand and learn from his errors...
Riva told me that has banned the CarFreak's IP address from the forum, I guess because of his behavior and what he does and because of well three multiple accounts registered, one is of the sister... I should do the same here too. I'm sorry for you but such things aren't tolerated by the community and morality...
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|