No
14%

Total votes: 14
dummiesboy
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 8 months

Postby dummiesboy » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:27 pm

Well, the old dash could have some animation. I'll see what I can do. There may not be a speedometer, though. We'll see. :wink:

However, the 1996 one is completely computerized in real life. The most I could do is add a speedometer, and tachometer. Maybe have a few lights to indicate forward, and reverse.

@Zac
I did add a reverse sound to the 1996 tube stock. it is a gust of air. I don't see any sound for the old one, though. :wink: I also don't really like the hazard light idea. I made these to me as close to the trains as possible, and I don't remember any warning lights on any of them. :wink:

dummiesboy
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby dummiesboy » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:41 pm

Well, sorry guys, but I am having no luck at all with it. The angle is too much for anything to look good, and everything is flying around. :? And I also had absolutely no luck with the bar going left and right in the other one. I really am no good with dashes. The moon rover was just an amazing moment of luck I guess...

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 2 months

Postby Zac4084 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:02 pm

I wonder how VW-Tuner did it, I forgot what car it was but it had a side-to-side speedometer. You may have to mess with the car dash files, maybe its there? The gear would be easy since you just have to rotate them. Good luck with it. :)

dummiesboy
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby dummiesboy » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:08 pm

Basically, I'm saying that I give up. I've been pretty tired recently, and have even come down with a fever. So, for now, the static image is good enough for me.

On another note, I have really improved it since last night. I have added horns to each of them, and the one for the 1996 one is even a sound taken from Train Sim! The tuning is improved by alot, and the bounds are also improved! Also, a slew of minor bugs have been fixed, because of that!

I think it is near release quality, I'm just waiting or Matt to give me his testing results. :)

dummiesboy
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby dummiesboy » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:54 am

Oops, I forgot about this. I've been caught up in MM2 Revisited. :oops:

Anyway, I've uploaded it! :D

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:07 am

This release is now available at MM2X, get it here. Very nice work, your train model included also in the MM2 Revisited V3 mod is very nice, and the tuning and the sounds are really realistic. They're all funny to drive. :wink:
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 2 months

Postby Zac4084 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:24 am

Thank you for releasing it, and ty Franch for publishing it, its very nice, Good work on it. :)

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Postby matt1314 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:42 am

Yeah, very nice Pack. Great job. :)