Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all!

Jimmy89
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 12 years 11 months

Postby Jimmy89 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:58 am

Merry Christmas!

hungarymate
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 11 years 7 months

Postby hungarymate » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:00 am

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everybody! :D

The_Most_Wanted
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 5 months

Postby The_Most_Wanted » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:23 am

Nice avatar and signature, The_Most_Wanted.
Thank you! :D
Best Midtown Madness 2 car converter of the year
Best Midtown Madness 2 innovation of the year
Author of the best Midtown Madness 2 mod of the year

Best Midtown Madness 2 breakout of the year
Author of the best Midtown Madness 2 car add-on of the year

Jeremiahjobling
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 12 years 2 months
Great Britain

Postby Jeremiahjobling » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:44 am

Merry Christmas everyone!
Dubai = Supercarland

When it comes to normal street driving, any car is as good as good as any other. Only the racetrack can truly separate the cars' abilities.

--

In my opinion, BlameTruth is the Jeremy Clarkson of gamers and gameplay video commentators on the internet. You can follow him on Twitter here

Triple_X
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 14 years 1 month

Postby Triple_X » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:59 am

e-cobra
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 2 months

Postby e-cobra » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:31 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! :) Those turbochargers..
[img][/img]
[url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5362&start=52&highlight=e-cobra][color=gold][size=75]MM2X Awards[/size][/color][/url]
[b][size=84][color=blue]If a tree falls in the woods and no one?s around to hear it, does it make a sound?[/color][/size][/b]

carmaniac
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 14 years 11 months

Postby carmaniac » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:08 pm

Got a new, powerful laptop, GT6 and some other things :wink:

RohitXL5
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 5 months

Postby RohitXL5 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:07 pm

Beautiful Christmas tree! ;)
[img][/img]

[color=#01B5DD][size=150]Boss of Martians![/size][/color]

[img][/img] [color=yellow]Best Active Member MM1 screenshot-er | Best MM2 breakout of the year[/color]
[img][/img] [color=yellow]Author of the best mod of the year[/color]

MrTracker
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 17 years

Postby MrTracker » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:15 pm

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year! You probably don't know who I am but just going around spreading my fair amount of Christmas cheer to everyone. Nice tree Triple_X, mine's pretty rubbish to be honest, so your Christmas is already going better than mine in that regard. This forum's quite nice actually, certainly better than most of the others I've looked at, perhaps I'll visit again soon. Nevertheless, hope you enjoy your day everyone! :)
I love those tracks! Can?t get enough of those!

carmaniac
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 14 years 11 months

Postby carmaniac » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:20 pm

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year! You probably don't know who I am but just going around spreading my fair amount of Christmas cheer to everyone. Nice tree Triple_X, mine's pretty rubbish to be honest, so your Christmas is already going better than mine in that regard. This forum's quite nice actually, certainly better than most of the others I've looked at, perhaps I'll visit again soon. Nevertheless, hope you enjoy your day everyone! :)
Hey! I remember seeing your old screenshots back in 2007/2008, didn't expect that you'll come back! Happy Christmas! :)

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 10 years 6 months

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:51 pm

Merry Christmas! I'd say it in Spanish too, since my brothers are in Cuba today, but I don't know Spanish :) :lol:
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.

EnzoSkylineMiura
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Postby EnzoSkylineMiura » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:03 pm

Got a new, powerful laptop, GT6 and some other things :wink:
I got GT6 too! I got the 15th Anniversary edition. It's so awesome!
[img][/img] [color=gold]MM2x Awards 2014 - Most Friendly Active Member[/color]

[img][/img]

Lacsek23
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 15 years 4 months

Postby Lacsek23 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:16 pm

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year :D
[img][/img][b]Best MM2 innovation of the year[/b]
[img][/img][b]Author of best MM2 mod of the year[/b]

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Postby matt1314 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:49 pm

Didn't look here for a while but Merry Christmas anyway. :)

Triple_X
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 14 years 1 month

Postby Triple_X » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:18 am

I don't know for you guys but this year has been one hell of a year for me , with so much going on in my life good & bad and kind off i'm glad they both happened to me . it made me look the life in a different way and probably more mature way :) .

couple of days before the last winter vacations i had to move to a dormroom because i started getting depressed staying alone in an apartment . so i had to give up at the luxury i was used with and go to a private dormroom for students . it was a mix-genre dorm so they we were rooms with girls and room with boys which actually turned out to be far greater than i expected .

by the ending of January 2013 i met my roommate's girlfriend's roommate ( iknow it sounds complicated but it isn't ) ... they lived two rooms away from ours but i didn't bother meeting anyone there as i had plenty other girls who kept me satisfied . so basically they made me go out with them and i met her .. she was the most incredible person i had ever met .

Soon the midterm started and as i was focused to pass all my exams i didn't lose focus from her , and after the first month i had passed all mine and had another 3 weeks free from school to do anything . So as the gentleman i am i offered my help to her ( i had study math and informatics at High School and she was studying informatics at UNI. and since my country is way infront of theirs when it comes to tech. i was able to teach her a couple of things which made her pass two exams ) . after a week of spending every day with her and helping her pass the exams the weekend came . i asked her to our first date ( she didn't knew it was an official date )

a picture from that night :

although i had a lot of experience with girls this one felt special and i didn't want to ruin anything . so i decided not to do anything . we slept at her room in different beds that night . in the morning i went for a coffee with some friends and before i left i covered her and gave her a kiss in the cheek (which later turned out it made her feel way more special than i actually thought )

i had to go back home and stay with my parents for a couple of days so i had to leave her . i planned that i would go there on 14th of february and propose . but something terrible happened , she acted really cold with me , I basically made 300 kilometers for her and she went out with her friends and invited me with them . disappointed and with a broken heart i came back to my home ... but i wasn't going to give up . 10 days later i was going back there and i was going to ask her . so before i went there i made sure that we had a plan to go out that sunday ( JUST THE TWO OF US ) . more terrible things happened . when i arrived she informed me that her best friend at the time was coming too ( and apparently everybody their thought that i liked her :/ ) and after being the usual me , this wonderful creature thought that i treat everygirl the same . and tomorrow when i called her she didn't response , later that night I asked her one more time to watch a movie together at my room , since my roommate and her roommate (bf-gf) had went out and we were alone , so she accepted and about the half of the movie i kissed her . (Tuesday 5 March 2013 )

A week later we decided to change rooms and live together . Best & worst decision ever .

after 5 months of living together , tension had risen more than anyone could've thought . so we decided that we were going to spend my birthday together and than break-up .

There's no word that can explain my feelings . But she said that she wasn't happy and that it had to be over so i loved her so much that i couldn't say anything to keep her .

Let's just say having a lot of money , being depressed and having access to drugs isn't the best thing . This led to being arrested 3 times , wrecking my skyline and basically almost fall into the abyss .

With so much at the stakes , a close friend of mine made me go to a hitch-hiking trip to a virgin beach .

This is a picture of me in the top of Rodon's Cape

after 8 days a huge storm hit us , destroying the camp and leaving us without any food , drinking water and any means of contact for 4 days ... on the 3rd day the sun started to shine again and couple of fishermen came on the shore , giving us food and drinking water . The 4th day after the storm the 12th day of our journey we decided we were heading back to Tirana (the city i study ) and then tomorrow head back . once i entered tirana i contacted my parents and tell them that i was OK .

The next morning we started the journey back to my country . When i got back i was shot with the news that my dad was in hospital because he had heart problem . this devastated me , gladly two days after i got back he got better and everything was ok again .

i was still not feeling good , it had been a month and couple of weeks since my breakup but i loved her even more . so i went to a 5 day conference about open source and stayed with my brother , well as every big brother he tried to cheer me up and after 5 nights of partying and 5 days of conference i came back home .

but still missing her , i went to a festival which is an open air festival that lasts 2 days and 1 night and different bands and DJ make music through the whole time non-stop .

while turning my back once more from Albania and her birthplace i decided to call her . and after an hour of talking on the phone I realized how much she meant to me and that there was no way i was letting her go .

a week after this , i headed for Albania once more , the school was starting and her best friend was leaving for Germany to continue the school so i had to go there and meet with her and say goodbye since she had become a really good friend of mine .

While staying with my friend and saying goodbyes she insisted that she wanted to do one last thing for me before she left . So we went on her neighborhood and she went up and got my love and brought her downstairs . Shaking as a 5 year old who just found out santa doesn't exist i was able to say "Surprise" when she saw me . Without saying anything she jumped on my body and started kissing me :) .

it's been couple of months now and we're better than ever :) . we're living about 25-30 minutes car drive from each other right now but we're planing a "reunion" in march :)

in meantime i got hired from an institution to make their ads and gradually got promoted , now i'm waiting to start giving lessons for Digital arts and Web design :)

For a 19 year old in the second year of University people who meet me say that i've done really great so far . but for me right now i'm just trying to do my best on everything :)

I'm really sorry for the really huge post . but this year has a really special meaning and i wanted to share it with the best community ever :) <3

here's a picture of a Potato and a kitten for a proper apologize

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to everyone :)
[color=white][b][u]MM2X Awards : [/u][/b]

[img][/img] | Funniest Active Member [/color]