Post Your Favorite Things Here

carmaniac
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 15 years

Postby carmaniac » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:52 pm

it's a 200k euro car so all in all it's not the most expensive car that my family owns :/
What's the most expensive car they own then?

dummiesboy
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 8 months

Postby dummiesboy » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:53 pm

Couldn't be any more modest if you tried.

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:15 pm

$200,000+ dollars poorer than he was :lol: :wink: :wink4:
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.

Triple_X
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 14 years 2 months

Postby Triple_X » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:24 pm

it's a 200k euro car so all in all it's not the most expensive car that my family owns :/

probably one of my dads vintage collection

KingAndy
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby KingAndy » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:26 pm

probably one of my dads vintage collection
I know you are not doing this with bad intentions, but I think you could be a bit more modest. Probably I would also love to tell everybody if my father had some expensive cars, but it's not really cool for the people that are listening. Me, for exemple, I don't live badly, my parents have enough money for my family have a house, food, and my stuff, but it's a bit bad listening somebody telling how rich is his family, and how many expensive things they could buy. It's not envy, it's just not cool to hear someone boast. At least, show us some pictures of your father's cars.
Best active member avatar
Best active member MM1 screenshot-er
Friendliest active member

Most helpful active member
Best MM2 car converter of the year
Best MM2 innovation of the year
Author of the best MM2 mod of the year
Best active user's self amatory site

Triple_X
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby Triple_X » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:45 pm

I know you are not doing this with bad intentions, but I think you could be a bit more modest. Probably I would also love to tell everybody if my father had some expensive cars, but it's not really cool for the people that are listening. Me, for exemple, I don't live badly, my parents have enough money for my family have a house, food, and my stuff, but it's a bit bad listening somebody telling how rich is his family, and how many expensive things they could buy. It's not envy, it's just not cool to hear someone boast. At least, show us some pictures of your father's cars.
so basically you feel bad if talk about it but you won't feel bad if i show pictures ? :/ that's weird ...

anyway i can't show you pictures of a collection which costs 50 euros to enter the car show :/

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:02 pm

Maybe he means he can't visualize that expensive of a car in his mind and he wants some visual aid. :?
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.

KingAndy
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby KingAndy » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:24 pm

so basically you feel bad if talk about it but you won't feel bad if i show pictures ? :/ that's weird ...

anyway i can't show you pictures of a collection which costs 50 euros to enter the car show :/
I didn't said that, I don't feel bad about your father have x expensive cars, I just don't like people boasting, even with my friends if someone starts boasting I don't like it, I just think it's not correct, but it's just my opinion, maybe in your place I would also tell everybody the nice cars my father have.

I talked about the pictures not because I want to see your father cars, I can see nice cars on google images with less work. I just think if a person says he has this thing, so prove that he really have. I mean, I can say I have lots of stuff, but if I don't prove it, with pictures for exemple, there are no reason for people to believe it's real. So, you can say your father as a awsome car collection, but if you don't prove that he really own it, there's no reason for me to believe in that.

And, finally, I hope you are not thinking like I'm saying this to criticize you, I just like to be spontanious and, when I have a opinion about something, share it. In fact, this is a forum, it's a place to share and discuss ideas.

EnzoSkylineMiura
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Postby EnzoSkylineMiura » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:30 am

Well said, KingAndy. :wink:

But, I'm not entirely on your side, KingAndy. Because you basically said that you don't believe him and his father has these cars, just because you haven't seen any proof. And also, if you or I or any of our family members had these type of cars, we would love to post about them (at least I would). Unless he's boasting about the car's amazing BHP or torque, Triple_X is not showing off.

Just an opinion. :wink:

The things I love are pretty much my ancient fat PS3, my handbuilt Fender Stratocaster (not showing off, just pointing out that its handbuilt by my dad), my friends, my computer, and all my video games.
[img][/img] [color=gold]MM2x Awards 2014 - Most Friendly Active Member[/color]

[img][/img]

Triple_X
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby Triple_X » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:33 pm

well this is getting really off topic :P

i'll explain . i'm not trying to show off , i named two things that i really love and that's it , he said how rich are you which i've always said that i'm not rich , my parents are ... why i can't show pictures is because i live in a different country from my parents cuz i'm studying abroad . even if i would be reminded to take pics when i get home , there's 2 reasons i can't . 1 : my father only lets the cleaning team enter the show room when it's not open and 2. when it's open no cameras are aloud (yeah even me his son )

If you believe me it's ok ... if you don't it's still ok ... why ? whether i'm rich or not you believing or not changes nothing ;)

i'll end it with this and pls let's stay on the topic :) if any more details needed there are ways to contact me privately but i don't think there's anything more to say :)

thanks for the interest on my personal life anyway :)

KingAndy
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby KingAndy » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:38 pm

Yes, you're right, it's getting a bit offtopic. Just to end this: there is no problem in showing off our things, it's natural (I said "boasting" in my other posts but I don't know now f it's the right word, I saw it on a dictionary), my intention is just say we don't need to talk about what it costs or things like that. I believe you have a Ferrari and your father a nice car collection, I just wanted to say, once you talk about that, why not a few pictures to show us better. Saying "no reason for me to believe" is because without that, I just believe in your words, and once in fact I don't know you more than another member of MM2X, I can't know exacly if you or anyone else is really saying the truth, in fact the internet is full of people that are fake (not saying you are one of them). If you say your family own it, that's okay, and no problem about your father does not allow pictures, it's probably a intelligent attitude, a so nice car collection is a big target for robbers, so less people know about it, less probability a robber can occur.

Well, and now, I think no reason left for we continue talking about this (that probably it was my fault, mainly because English is not my first language the things I want to say look a bit offensive, but again I hope you don't think that), some other things I really like:

PS1 games, in the summer I started playing some of them in a emulator and they are really cool, my favourite ones are Need for Speed Porsche Unleashed and Driver.

74 Ford Gran Torino, I love this car a long time ago and it's my dream car.

My friends, my family, and goth and heavy metal style (the way I dress is based on this styles) are also between the lots of things I like.

Triple_X
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby Triple_X » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:49 pm

don't know why but it just feels right to post this here :P

EnzoSkylineMiura
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby EnzoSkylineMiura » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:50 am

@KingAndy I love the Gran Torino as well, maybe because of Starsky and Hutch?

@Triple_X Haha nice of you to show that :P

My dad's Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart is also one of my favourite things.

[img][/img]

KingAndy
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby KingAndy » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:03 am

@KingAndy I love the Gran Torino as well, maybe because of Starsky and Hutch?

[...]
That's right!

EnzoSkylineMiura
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby EnzoSkylineMiura » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:10 am

Hehe, I love it for its Starsky and Hutch paintjob. :)

[img][/img]