What's the worst game you ever played?

Tell me about it

MidMadDriver
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 11 years 6 months

Postby MidMadDriver » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:56 am

[DELETED]
Last edited by MidMadDriver on Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A320_Pilot
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 12 years 9 months

Postby A320_Pilot » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:30 pm

I only like it 'cause it has a Crown Vic.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Vj394OU.jpg[/img]
[color=cyan][b]4.6L V8?[/b][/color] [color=white]I think[/color] [color=red][b]YES![/b][/color]

telamon
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 14 years 3 months
Latvia

Postby telamon » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:01 pm

Probatly some Davilex crap game.First ones were good.Later they got all the same.For instance.Compare London Racer and U.S Racer.Just wierder tracks and cars.And some grandpas screaming "I don't want to die!#$!@$!"

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:24 pm

Yeah, the games by Davilex, most of them suck (maybe all). Fortunately I've got to play only one of them, London Racer Police Madness, I remember to have found it really easy completing it in 2005-2006 with a total of 6 hours, probably. I hadn't found it totally bad for that time.
Now there's the heir of Daviled, it's called Team6: is there a driving game made by them that can be saved? Probably not. I've just tried FlatOut 3 Chaos and Destruction (downloaded it), and, no words to describe what a crap it is... I'd completely forgot of this game even after have posted in this topic, this is really the worst game that I've ever played.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

EnzoSkylineMiura
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 12 years 7 months

Postby EnzoSkylineMiura » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:08 pm

I hate NFS Shift series. It's too hard and the cars are impossible to control!
YAY! I thought it was only me and my controller who hated NFS Shift 2 Unleashed for the same reason! I beat NFS Shift 1, I really liked that one.

@Franch/Sajmon, You are right first Grid was better than Grid 2, Grid 2 gets booooring.
[img][/img] [color=gold]MM2x Awards 2014 - Most Friendly Active Member[/color]

[img][/img]

carmaniac
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 15 years

Postby carmaniac » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:38 pm

I miss TOCA, it was a great game until it evolved into Grid which in my opinion, was aimed at more casual gamers :angry:

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 2 months
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:51 pm

Actually I never played Grid games but I played Toca games which were pure racing games, I agree with carmaniac, they turned the Toca series into some typical game with these funky paintjobs and all unnecessary stuff

carmaniac
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby carmaniac » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:58 pm

If it isn't clear enough to some people, then see this:

TOCA 3:

Grid 2:

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 2 months
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:02 pm

better put ingame shots :P , TRD3 maybe doesn't look so great but it's more realistic :wink:

oh and btw this Merc is available for MM2 :D

carmaniac
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby carmaniac » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:22 pm

better put ingame shots :P , TRD3 maybe doesn't look so great but it's more realistic :wink:

oh and btw this Merc is available for MM2 :D
I wasn't trying to show the gameplay, I was just trying to show the difference like that DTM gamemode isn't aimed at casual gamers but the Grid 2 pic with the 2 superminis racing with all the funky paintjobs proves that it was aimed at casual gamers...

And download link please? :D

Kunal2045
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 14 years 7 months

Postby Kunal2045 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:24 am

NFS Shift Series, NFS The Run because of its linear storyline and poor handling. Flatout 3, haven't played but its the worst sequel I've ever seen since playing Flatout 1 & 2, why did Team6 even develop it? Total rubbish, I'd rather play MM2 instead of Flatout 3. I couldn't really hate on Grid series. Grid 1 was pretty average. I hated its A.I opponents but its crash physics, flying vehicles etc, was what made me keep playing it.
[align=center][color=black]Sig[/color]
[img]https://www.imgweave.com/view/4838.png[/img][/align]

EnzoSkylineMiura
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 12 years 7 months

Postby EnzoSkylineMiura » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:17 pm

Darn, come to think of it, TOCA was a great game! I loved how you could drive lawnmowers. :lol:
[img][/img] [color=gold]MM2x Awards 2014 - Most Friendly Active Member[/color]

[img][/img]

IanE55
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 11 years 10 months

Postby IanE55 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:30 am

Need For Speed Most Wanted 5-1-0 for the PSP

Worst PSP adaption of a game ever.
"If you do not feel the breeze under your kilt you're not going fast enough... WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT WEARING A KILT?!"

KingAndy
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 8 months

Postby KingAndy » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:07 am

The worst game I ever played? Absolutely Ford Racing 1 for PS1 (I'm a big fan of PS1 and Nintendo 64 games).

I already played Ford Racing 2, Ford Racing 3, Ford Racing Off Road and Ford Racing Steet (I'm a big fan of Ford too) and they are great games, but Ford Racing 1 sucks so much, it's a really piece of crap. There are a few videos on Youtube, but don't really much because I think everybody who played Ford Racing 1 says it sucks, even when the game was released.
Best active member avatar
Best active member MM1 screenshot-er
Friendliest active member

Most helpful active member
Best MM2 car converter of the year
Best MM2 innovation of the year
Author of the best MM2 mod of the year
Best active user's self amatory site

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:22 am

Well, the worst games I ever played were online. Not MMO, but like armor games, or some other "thousands of free games" site. Those things are plain cheesy. But if we're talking strictly PC (cd, files, etc), then I choose all pc games that are beyond my computer's specs (N4S, Halo, etc.) because for instance, I tried a Halo demo, the buttons had no words--just white. When I finally figured out which button started the game, terrible frame rate, graphics were "color blind" (black and white). Halo looked like it could be cool, but not on my machine. I hated the experience.

Where's the "best game's" forum?
Hellbender, Fury 3, MM1, MM2, Urban Assult, Age of Empires 2 (yes, all microsoft, and all fairly ancient)
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.