What's the worst game you ever played?

Tell me about it

SuperstarX101
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 11 years

Postby SuperstarX101 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:34 pm

Driver 1 because of bad controls. I guess it hates new hardware. (my new keyboard).
Driver 1 is an awesome game.
Thank You, Carking for proving it's actually decent. actually, it's in some aspects BETTER than MM1 or MM2, because of damageable traffic cars, and not just texture damage, but the cars actually CRUSH, not just scratches and dings.
I actually LOVE Driver 1 but I can hardly play it at all. And coolguy, its also because of teh cheats.
Tip of the day: Spam sucks. Nuff said.

Pyter512
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 11 years 4 months

Postby Pyter512 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:13 am

I played like...ALOT of bad games,i could make a list about it,now just an advice

STAY VERY VERY FAR AWAY FROM THIS GAMES(here it goes...)

1.Crimelife(2 and 3)
They are like, a very BAD copy of GTA,just...stay away from it,it may look fun but the bugs will thrown you away from it...

2.Driv3r
Do i really need to talk about it? Like,it was one of the first games to come to my mind ! It is fun,in some ways i love it but,it's totally badly made...

3.Carmageddon 64

I LOVE CARMAGEDDON ! I am a big fan of the series,but it looks like Stainless made the N64 port with no love,looks like a totally different game,and very bad and buggy also...

4.NFS Porsche Unleashed PS1 PORT

The PC version looks AMAZING ! But when it comes to PS1...just forget about it...your car CAN get trough the walls with no problem and be thrown away all along the map,IT'S JUST INSANE !!!

5.Big Rigs

6.NARC

TOTALLY BAD GAME FOR PS2...that's all about it,done...

Well...i think that's all,if i remember about more games i come back here,and it looks like i played alot of bad games,hehe :oops:

COOLGUY200
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 13 years 1 month

Postby COOLGUY200 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:22 pm

Driver 1 is an awesome game.
Thank You, Carking for proving it's actually decent. actually, it's in some aspects BETTER than MM1 or MM2, because of damageable traffic cars, and not just texture damage, but the cars actually CRUSH, not just scratches and dings.
I actually LOVE Driver 1 but I can hardly play it at all. And coolguy, its also because of teh cheats.
Well, thank you. and pyter, check out this: