What's the worst game you ever played?

Tell me about it

EnzoSkylineMiura
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Postby EnzoSkylineMiura » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:43 am

Well, the worst games I ever played were online. Not MMO, but like armor games, or some other "thousands of free games" site. Those things are plain cheesy. But if we're talking strictly PC (cd, files, etc), then I choose all pc games that are beyond my computer's specs (N4S, Halo, etc.) because for instance, I tried a Halo demo, the buttons had no words--just white. When I finally figured out which button started the game, terrible frame rate, graphics were "color blind" (black and white). Halo looked like it could be cool, but not on my machine. I hated the experience.
Well, of course you wouldn't like a game that isn't fit for your comp, no one does. For me, another horrible game would be The Torture Game 2, So completely offensive. :wak:
[img][/img] [color=gold]MM2x Awards 2014 - Most Friendly Active Member[/color]

[img][/img]

Sido
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 9 months

Postby Sido » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:49 am

I hate NFS Shift series. It's too hard and the cars are impossible to control!
You gotta be kidding me NFS Shift and Shift 2 Unleashed were both Very good NFS Games, Because of the outstanding graphics and the driving physics, I Don't know why you don't like it :?: The driving is pretty easy for me, And NFS is way better than Grid if you wanna know.

Well anyways for me the worst game was Remember Me which came out a few months ago the game sucked even though the graphics were awesome.
No, I am not ready for Hell! I don't even have my good shoes!

-Edward Richtofen

EnzoSkylineMiura
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby EnzoSkylineMiura » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:42 am

You gotta be kidding me NFS Shift and Shift 2 Unleashed were both Very good NFS Games, Because of the outstanding graphics and the driving physics, I Don't know why you don't like it :?: The driving is pretty easy for me.
Everybody has there own opinion. ;)

Wait a minute, did you change your account name? :? :P

[img][/img]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:00 am

I hate NFS Shift series. It's too hard and the cars are impossible to control!
You gotta be kidding me NFS Shift and Shift 2 Unleashed were both Very good NFS Games, Because of the outstanding graphics and the driving physics, I Don't know why you don't like it :?: The driving is pretty easy for me, And NFS is way better than Grid if you wanna know.
As racing games are really great. Pros are the great graphic and the driving submersion. Bad about the physics (the cars contacts especially) and the handling, the car slippers too much. About the driving, it has something more simulative than the GRID series. However, must be said that they aren't games that deserve the name Need For Speed, because this name historically means arcade racing and police chasing games (seems that neither EA Games knows this, now).
Well anyways for me the worst game was Remember Me which came out a few months ago the game sucked even though the graphics were awesome.
Remember Me can't suck that much... It's a really valid and original game, something really fresh since lot of years. As developers' first game it's something great. Bad that has been too undervalued.
I've got a great hype for this game, because it had everything that I like from a third person action-adventure game: futuristic urban ambient, a cool female protagonist, combats and minimal use of weapons and climbing; unfortunately there isn't free roaming.
Yeah, it has a great graphic despite some low quality texture, the Unreal Engine is really valid. I've liked a lot the story, it makes think. Not good the gameplay, the combats gets boring and annoying because of the too simple controls. Good variety on the contents. It's also too much linear and helped, with those bad suggestions on where you've to go to climb the walls.

A recent game that's really bad and full of bugs it's the one for Star Trek.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Sido
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby Sido » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:08 pm

Yeah exactly Franch the combat was very boring and I never did get what those Sensen do mean. :?

@EnzoSkylineMiura: Yeah. :)

-Edward Richtofen

EnzoSkylineMiura
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby EnzoSkylineMiura » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:28 pm

Games that are copies from the movies are always horrible, like Bugs Life. :P

[img][/img]

COOLGUY200
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 13 years

Postby COOLGUY200 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:34 pm

Driver 1 because of bad controls. I guess it hates new hardware. (my new keyboard).
WHAT????

And how about this... Cheap games (garbage truck simulator) and games that were made by big names (EA Games, Maxis) that suck (Driv3r, which i have not played yet, but I want to try it) OK?

Sido
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby Sido » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:53 pm

Oh oh and I almost forgot Medal of Honor Warfighter it was Worse even worse than Remember Me, The textures didn't load so fast like the guns and the buildings were blurry, Enemies have to take a lot of bullets to die, And I Don't even know what happened my game always crashes at the first mission. :x So I uninstalled the game, Battlefield 3 was a much much better choice but when it comes to FPS Shooters Call of Duty Rules all of the others! 8)

-Edward Richtofen

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:36 pm

Medal of Honor Warfighter has got critics from everywhere, a really disappointing game. The same EA Games suddenly abandoned its support...
Ok Battlefield 3, but the Call Of Duty series it's always being the same thing every year, and every year it makes great sales... :roll:
Yeah exactly Franch the combat was very boring and I never did get what those Sensen do mean. :?
For the combat system takes a while to unlock all the moves and combo rows. It's absolutely improvable, however.
In few words, the Sensen it's the technology used to store people's memories. In the game there are info about many aspects of it, but they to have be found around the sceneries while doing progress in the story mode (you can easily search about them, instead).
Games that are copies from the movies are always horrible, like Bugs Life. :P
This is true, but I've got to see that there's some decent exception.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

SuperstarX101
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 11 years

Postby SuperstarX101 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:08 pm

Driver 1 because of bad controls. I guess it hates new hardware. (my new keyboard).
WHAT????

And how about this... Cheap games (garbage truck simulator) and games that were made by big names (EA Games, Maxis) that suck (Driv3r, which i have not played yet, but I want to try it) OK?
Well...OK. :)
Tip of the day: Spam sucks. Nuff said.

COOLGUY200
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby COOLGUY200 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:07 pm

Well, Driver was meant for Windows 95/98! That's like popping Gran Turismo 2 in a Playstation 4, and saying, "Gran Turismo 2 is a rubbish game because it doesn't like my new gadget.(new PS4)"

Can you see what I mean???

"You can stuff a new 5.0 in a old Ford Mustang,
But you can't put an PSX game in a PS4!"

what I mean by cheap and expensive was to divide games like Garbage Truck Simulator, which is cheaply made by a SMALL corporation with Halo, made by a BIG corporation into 2 categories.

And the game "JFK Reloaded" is another example of a idiotic video game. Who would want to kill a president??? I can see why people can play Grand Theft Auto, but seriously? Virtually killing someone who is supposed to take charge of the whole country? I would not even think about doing playing such a STUPID game like that. But then, you know, you might not understand and say "well, it's just a video game, right?" well, stuff like that leads to being a criminal in the real world, and eventually going to jail. Am I overeacting? please tell me if im a psycho or someone who just seems like a boring dreary person who just let's his E-Type sit in a climate controlled warehouse who just sits at the computer writing the longest reply ever in the history of this great 11-year old website. :oops: :roll: 8O

EnzoSkylineMiura
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby EnzoSkylineMiura » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:45 pm

Well, you are sort of overeacting. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've heard of JFK Reloaded, and its more than just killing a president. I admit, it is completely uncalled for, but, you get to do everything those horrible assasinators did to JFK. I know, its pretty retarded :evil:.

[img][/img]

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 10 years 6 months

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:53 am

I agree with ya, cool. That sort of thing can lead to criminal violence. I research this sort of thing and it happens all the time. Does the media cover it? No. Does someone? Yes. Whoever made that game is totally an idiot. When I virtually kill, its bions, droids, aliens, you name it--but not humans.
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.

EnzoSkylineMiura
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby EnzoSkylineMiura » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:26 am

When I virtually kill, its bions, droids, aliens, you name it--but not humans.
Thats a good quote. :happy:

[img][/img]

COOLGUY200
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby COOLGUY200 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:34 pm

Driver 1 is an awesome game.
Thank You, Carking for proving it's actually decent. actually, it's in some aspects BETTER than MM1 or MM2, because of damageable traffic cars, and not just texture damage, but the cars actually CRUSH, not just scratches and dings.