Hey guys :D

kylej866
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 15 years 10 months

Hey guys :D

Postby kylej866 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:35 am

Sup guys! Long time since i've been here. I just turned 18 and stated college on top of balancing 2 jobs while still trying to maintain a social life :P But all this time I miss MM2, and you guys :D. Making mods and car conversions has just always been one of my favorite things to do. I plan on trying to get back into things a little bit (time permitting) and start some conversions. Not really sure what though, i'm notorious for almost finishing one and starting another before release, then another and nothing gets actually submitted lol. But be expecting some new conversions for me, it may be slow but It will happen :)

Good to be back :D
-Kyle

P.S. you guys should give me some conversion ideas, whether it is a car you like in real life, or a specific model from another game or author. I'm open to new ideas!
[url=https://biohazardgaming.net/kylejdesign/][img]https://i50.tinypic.com/bgz8nl.jpg[/img][/url]

RacingFreak
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 6 months

Postby RacingFreak » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:12 am

Holy crap its Kyle O.o

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 6 months

Postby whoami » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:32 pm

Hello! Didn't see you before, guess I wasn't here long enough to know you :P Great you're open to ideas, what about a Skoda Laura (Octavia?)? :)
[color=white]Nobody told me MM2 works on Windows 10![/color]

e-cobra
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 2 months

Postby e-cobra » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:03 pm

Or maybe some trucks or heavy vehicles from San Andreas or any other game? They could be made interesting by adding some effects like moving wipers or neon glow at night or anything imaginable! :)
[img][/img]
[url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5362&start=52&highlight=e-cobra][color=gold][size=75]MM2X Awards[/size][/color][/url]
[b][size=84][color=blue]If a tree falls in the woods and no one?s around to hear it, does it make a sound?[/color][/size][/b]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Nice to see you, Kyle! Has been long time, welcome back and thanks for the visiting. :)
Good that you're still talking about MM2 and think to make cars conversions for it, but last time you came back with a new conversion then you disappeared, you should remember your last time here. This time looks that will be better, looking ahead for new cars conversions projects from you. :wink:
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|