Your Dreams And Nightmares

Post them here

COOLGUY200
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 13 years

Postby COOLGUY200 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:09 am

I had a dream...that i could make anything appear, and to test it out....i asked for a big waffle....and it was rolling....and rolling...and then i asked for a Lamborghini Gallardo Balboni...CRUNCH! *jaw drops*....that Lambo was as flat as a pancake. *ba dum tsh!* oh, and then i made all of things i liked appear, like a whole "lot" of cars, a petrolieum company so i can have all of the gasoline i wanted, and a pretty cool house, and more stuff. Oh, I remember that i had a replica of Riverside International Raceway, which is now a shopping mall. :(

KingAndy
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Postby KingAndy » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:22 pm

Today I reminded 2 really strange dreams I had, not recently, but about 1 year. I reminded them when I was viewing a video about dreams, and I think you may are interested in know them in this topic.

So, the first one is one of that dreams where, in your dream, you really think you are in real life (it looks real, you don't have that feeling that everything looks silly and no sense) and it was also one of the scariest dreams I ever had. In my dream, I waked up in the middle of the night (that's something that happens me a lot in real life, normally because I need to go to the bathroom) and I was in my bedroom, and it looked totally normal. But I did not waked up for need to go to the bathroom, or because I was hungry, or any of the normal reasons I usually wake up in the middle of the night. There was something strange on my bedroom. So, next to my bed (in real life) there is a closet where I put my jacket in it's doorknob, and it was also there in my dream. So, the jacket started moving, not like a ghost or something like that, but like somebody was shacking it. Okay, it don't look really scary, but I have to remind I really thought I was not dreaming, and my bedroom is only for me (my sister don't sleep in the same room as me) so supposedly I was alone. Then (also in my dream) I got really scared and started screaming for help, then I wake up (in real life). It was really strange, because it was also in the middle of the night and I wake up like in my dream. And yes, I go to my jacket to see f it was everything normal with it.

My second dream is one of the most strange dreams somebody can ever have: I dream I died.

I don't remember really well this dream, but I remember the felling I had when I died. So, first of all, I dream I was in a kind of close parking garage or maybe a warehouse, I remember it was a big storage kind place, and I also remember I where never on that place ( I don't remember to be on a similar place on my real life, and I remember in my dream I felt as I never was there) I was exploring it or searching for something. I also remember the way I died: the place I were exploded, but I big explosion. I saw the explosion for about 1 second and it was like that action videogames where everything exploded. The roof was supported by pillars and I saw them collapsing. Then, everything stops and it was like I fall asleep, and I feel a lot of tranquillity. I felt it just about 2 seconds and then I wake up in real life. It was really strange, because the tranquillity feeling was like real. I searched on internet in that time and a few more people already had dreams where they die, and normally also feel that tranquillity/peace I felt. Maybe it will be like that when die in real life?

So, just to finish, I really had this dreams, and I only wrote here what I really remember. What I can't remember really well I did not wrote.
Best active member avatar
Best active member MM1 screenshot-er
Friendliest active member

Most helpful active member
Best MM2 car converter of the year
Best MM2 innovation of the year
Author of the best MM2 mod of the year
Best active user's self amatory site

COOLGUY200
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby COOLGUY200 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:06 pm

I had a dream when i was in this cartoon....

Adventure Time... :lol: it was wierd.

EnzoSkylineMiura
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Postby EnzoSkylineMiura » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:35 am

Today I reminded 2 really strange dreams I had, not recently, but about 1 year. I reminded them when I was viewing a video about dreams, and I think you may are interested in know them in this topic.

So, the first one is one of that dreams where, in your dream, you really think you are in real life (it looks real, you don't have that feeling that everything looks silly and no sense) and it was also one of the scariest dreams I ever had. In my dream, I waked up in the middle of the night (that's something that happens me a lot in real life, normally because I need to go to the bathroom) and I was in my bedroom, and it looked totally normal. But I did not waked up for need to go to the bathroom, or because I was hungry, or any of the normal reasons I usually wake up in the middle of the night. There was something strange on my bedroom. So, next to my bed (in real life) there is a closet where I put my jacket in it's doorknob, and it was also there in my dream. So, the jacket started moving, not like a ghost or something like that, but like somebody was shacking it. Okay, it don't look really scary, but I have to remind I really thought I was not dreaming, and my bedroom is only for me (my sister don't sleep in the same room as me) so supposedly I was alone. Then (also in my dream) I got really scared and started screaming for help, then I wake up (in real life). It was really strange, because it was also in the middle of the night and I wake up like in my dream. And yes, I go to my jacket to see f it was everything normal with it.

My second dream is one of the most strange dreams somebody can ever have: I dream I died.

I don't remember really well this dream, but I remember the felling I had when I died. So, first of all, I dream I was in a kind of close parking garage or maybe a warehouse, I remember it was a big storage kind place, and I also remember I where never on that place ( I don't remember to be on a similar place on my real life, and I remember in my dream I felt as I never was there) I was exploring it or searching for something. I also remember the way I died: the place I were exploded, but I big explosion. I saw the explosion for about 1 second and it was like that action videogames where everything exploded. The roof was supported by pillars and I saw them collapsing. Then, everything stops and it was like I fall asleep, and I feel a lot of tranquillity. I felt it just about 2 seconds and then I wake up in real life. It was really strange, because the tranquillity feeling was like real. I searched on internet in that time and a few more people already had dreams where they die, and normally also feel that tranquillity/peace I felt. Maybe it will be like that when die in real life?

So, just to finish, I really had this dreams, and I only wrote here what I really remember. What I can't remember really well I did not wrote.
Nice dreams, KingAndy. I enjoyed reading them. :wink:
[img][/img] [color=gold]MM2x Awards 2014 - Most Friendly Active Member[/color]

[img][/img]

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 11 years 3 months
India

Postby Seahawk » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:54 am

Got a dream somedays before, In that dream someone was calling me from the parking to the 3rd floor. I gone down there was a large pipe. I just got on the pipe when a crane started to lift it and it's over.
-Seahawk
Third Best New-comer screen shooter of the year 2013
Second Best MM1 screen shooter of the year 2014

Triple_X
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 14 years 1 month

Postby Triple_X » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:26 am

i had a dream , I was a king
woke up ... still king

just had to say that :P
[color=white][b][u]MM2X Awards : [/u][/b]

[img][/img] | Funniest Active Member [/color]

carmaniac
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 14 years 11 months

Postby carmaniac » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:12 pm

I had the strangest dream where I was being tortured to look at screamers on the internet and the torturers were Mater and Lightning McQueen (why the heck are Pixar characters in my dream :lol:) !

A320_Pilot
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Postby A320_Pilot » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:18 pm

Again, I had one of those dreams where I get a seriously unexpected car.
This time, I got a 2013 GMC Yukon Denali. lol. It also Was snowing. :?
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Vj394OU.jpg[/img]
[color=cyan][b]4.6L V8?[/b][/color] [color=white]I think[/color] [color=red][b]YES![/b][/color]

COOLGUY200
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby COOLGUY200 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:52 pm

:lol: Someone's been watching this:

The 2014 HGTV Dream House Giveaway. comes with 250,000 dollars and yes, a 2013 GMC Yukon Denali. Located at Lake Tahoe, California, USA.

A320_Pilot
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby A320_Pilot » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:22 am

That's a 2015 Denali, just sayin. ;)
No I wouldn't mind it XD
[color=cyan][b]4.6L V8?[/b][/color] [color=white]I think[/color] [color=red][b]YES![/b][/color]

NotoriousA
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 12 years 5 months

Postby NotoriousA » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:33 am

I had a dream where I pulled my hair and it came off.

That was weird. o.O
[img][/img]

RohitXL5
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 5 months

Postby RohitXL5 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:23 am

I just had a dream when napping that, I was a penguin. I jumped into water and I became a flying goat. Then I spawned upon a building rooftop and jumped then I found myself a flying pig on a glider.
[img][/img]

[color=#01B5DD][size=150]Boss of Martians![/size][/color]

[img][/img] [color=yellow]Best Active Member MM1 screenshot-er | Best MM2 breakout of the year[/color]
[img][/img] [color=yellow]Author of the best mod of the year[/color]

A320_Pilot
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby A320_Pilot » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:48 am

What the hell? XD

RohitXL5
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 5 months

Postby RohitXL5 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:34 am

I had a pretty tiring dream.

I was in school. It leaved. I usually come back home by school van on service but, that day, it was strike for all rickshaws, vans and buses. I had no money.

My home was 11 km away. It was too damn hot! I had to walk 5 km. I saw a Juice Center. The shopkeeper gave me some drinking water. My condition was unable to walk anymore.

The shopkeeper kindly advised me to use his phone, asking me to call my parents to pick me up. I was like really happy, and I phoned at my home. When I phoned, the dream ended.
[img][/img]

[color=#01B5DD][size=150]Boss of Martians![/size][/color]

[img][/img] [color=yellow]Best Active Member MM1 screenshot-er | Best MM2 breakout of the year[/color]
[img][/img] [color=yellow]Author of the best mod of the year[/color]

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 6 months

Postby whoami » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:03 pm

Dreams... had one some time ago - I still remember it, probably because of its weirdness.

Doorbell rang. I got the door. Some old man. I asked him who he was.

"God," he said.

Wait, what?

He smiled and pulled out a glass of water from thin air. And poured it all over me.

He was now looking at me. He told me:

"Ask for anything you want - I shall grant your wish."

Still in shock from being doused by God, I said, "Um... gah, pho?"

He smiled again. "Wish granted, son," he said.

I woke up.

I still don't know what I asked for - but I hope it was good.
[color=white]Nobody told me MM2 works on Windows 10![/color]