Your Dreams And Nightmares

Post them here

EnzoSkylineMiura
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Postby EnzoSkylineMiura » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:47 pm

I like the last one, Storm :)

This isn't a dream, just a... pointer, or a question.
You know when you are partially awake and having a dream (like I said above)? Well, say your parents have the TV on, a few rooms away, every word or sound gets played into your dream, like you are basically watching TV! :P I know this because it happened to me.
[img][/img] [color=gold]MM2x Awards 2014 - Most Friendly Active Member[/color]

[img][/img]

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 11 years 3 months
India

Postby Seahawk » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:02 pm

Forgot to say more thrilling things. I had gone in the boring place present in the "Bye" topic in 2013 AD also. This time, I saw ghosts also. 8O 1 day. There was thunder lightning going on when I saw a ghost in the cote yard. And one day I also saw a ghost in the cote yard near the swing when I was swinging.
The last nightmare I got was that: In my house window, there was the dog which I am ever afraid of. 8O The window was closed. Then I opened the window (idk why.) And the dog was chasing me and barking. But someone (Not that someone who helps me in my MM2 projects.) took a pillow and hit him and he ran away.
The someone I said here is not that someone which helps me in my projects.
-Seahawk
Third Best New-comer screen shooter of the year 2013
Second Best MM1 screen shooter of the year 2014

e-cobra
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 2 months

Postby e-cobra » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:41 pm

Forgot to say more thrilling things. I had gone in the boring place present in the "Bye" topic in 2013 AD also. This time, I saw ghosts also. 8O 1 day. There was thunder lightning going on when I saw a ghost in the cote yard. And one day I also saw a ghost in the cote yard near the swing when I was swinging.
Its 'court' yard and not cote yard. :P Well really? and it wasn't a dream anyway.
[img][/img]
[url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5362&start=52&highlight=e-cobra][color=gold][size=75]MM2X Awards[/size][/color][/url]
[b][size=84][color=blue]If a tree falls in the woods and no one?s around to hear it, does it make a sound?[/color][/size][/b]

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
India

Postby Seahawk » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:45 pm

Its 'court' yard and not cote yard. :P Well really? and it wasn't a dream anyway.
OK, but I posted this here because that is a thing which we ever see in nightmares.
-Seahawk

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 10 years 6 months

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:06 pm

You know when you are partially awake and having a dream (like I said above)? Well, say your parents have the TV on, a few rooms away, every word or sound gets played into your dream, like you are basically watching TV! :P I know this because it happened to me.
Of course, that couldn't be, because we don't watch TV and even if we did, I hardly think I'd hear it from my room. Of course I'm not paying too much attention to it. The Bible says old men will dream dreams (as in one's with meaning) and young men will see visions in the last days. I'm only sixteen, so I only pay attention to visions.
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.

Sido
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 9 months

Postby Sido » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:22 pm

Interesting dream I Saw last night: I Was playing Grand Theft Auto V on PC!
No, I am not ready for Hell! I don't even have my good shoes!

-Edward Richtofen

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:37 pm

Well, make a GTA V mod for MM2, and it'll kinda be the same... :lol:

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.

carmaniac
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 14 years 11 months

Postby carmaniac » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:59 pm

Interesting dream I Saw last night: I Was playing Grand Theft Auto V on PC!
You can see into the future! 8O

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
India

Postby Seahawk » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:41 am

Well really? and it wasn't a dream anyway.
Yeah, the time would be 8/9 pm. when I don't sleep. And my dream (Not really dream, it's something which I think to do) is to contact a paranormal. And questioning many things to it. :idea:
-Seahawk

KingAndy
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Postby KingAndy » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:19 pm

Intresting topic.

Well, today I had a dream but I can't remember the most parts of it. Anyway, I can tell you a dream/ nightmare I have sometimes: I dream I'm driving my mom's car, or a really fast car (normally a ferrari), but I drive it really badly, in fact in my dreams I'm a horrible driver, and I feel it's so hard to drive a car so I just drive it slow or keep hitting on the walls. To make the things even harder, in my driving nightmares I am normally driving at really narrow routes, with lots of hard corners and big cliffs. Once I'm 16 and in my country I can't drive with my age, usually I dream I'm running away from cop cars that follow me, but even beeing a so bad driver I think I never dream beeing catched by the cops.
Best active member avatar
Best active member MM1 screenshot-er
Friendliest active member

Most helpful active member
Best MM2 car converter of the year
Best MM2 innovation of the year
Author of the best MM2 mod of the year
Best active user's self amatory site

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:32 am

hmm...interesting. They do say dreams are influenced by what you're thinking about prior to falling asleep or something that happened during the day or whatever. Anything you can think of that happened that would bring such a dream on?

COOLGUY200
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 13 years

Postby COOLGUY200 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:12 pm

I had a dream when I used to have an all white celing fan, proably to match what used to be an all-white 3 year old house made in 2001, but very quickly repainted after we moved to the somewhat new suburbs, which is still my home, after nine years of minor natrual disasters that affected other homes in the area, besides our house, known as the "red brick house on the corner",
and the 2nd largest lot in the neghborhood.

At night, my fan would haunt me. you see, when it was my bedtime, my fan would give me three strikes. if i got out of my bed 3 times, i would be doomed. i tried making my bed neater, without getting out. X! then I fell out. XX! then i did something else, but i dont remember. sometimes i would run to my parents in the dream, and they would stand there. What the...? then my fan got me.

Fade to Black. nightmare over.
I get up quickly, running through the hall, zig-zag-ing like a Porsche 911 on a twisty road, and jumping into my parents bed.......
........Then,let's fast foward a few years...the fan goes down, and goes up for sale at the Salvation Army Thrift Store. I would have sledgehammered the stupid thing till it would be obliterated, but I couldn't pick up one, and my dad would be doing that. This will always be something to laugh at, but who knows. :lol: (the light fixture i have now is good looking, so I am doing well!! :cry: :) )

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS DREAM!

:lol: My head is next to the wall that divides the TV room and my room, so i listened to the movie Titanic that way. :P

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:48 am

Ha, ha! :lol: You should hear last night's wild adventure.

So in real life, I'm 16 and my dad is a pastor. In my dream, it was the same. But here my dad finds out about some kid (don't remember the details, but I think he had fallen through ice or something, and was being hypothermic or frostbitten, or something to that effect. Dad, instead of calling the ambulance, drives, with me, to the fire station and finds Dale Briggs (in real life another pastor & an EMT, but in my dream a dispatcher). Dad asked Dale for a certain EMT and Dale went to his big desk of switches and buttons. A minute later, a white SUV pulls up (musta been a Dodge Durango or something, cause it had 3 rows). The female paramedic was driving, and her daughter was in the third row, leaving the middle for the ill boy. Despite my lack of medical knowledge, I ended up in the back with the EMT's daughter. In the end, the kid is saved.

Not wild enough? Well, the scene shifted. I was now a leader in the Ohio branch of the Rebel Alliance (the country had split over government issues). There were 9,000 Rebels and everyone was getting sick with some strange disease we called 'The Virus'. Several people died and a long story took place, but finally, we found the antidote (acidentally, because it was an unusual cure, I think potatoes). Finally, We were in our church parking lot at night. A couple of us had purple ultraviolet devices in our hands. We scanned each Rebel. If a Rebel had a splotch that the light revealed, he was separated. If not, he remained. (The EMT's daughter and my dad were here also, and were clean, but I don't know what happened to the EMT or Dale, or the hypothermic boy that it all started with). Out of 9,000 Rebels, 8,135 survived The Virus.

Still not wierd enough?? At some point, my alarm clock joined the dream and I heard an alarm for 22 minutes before my body realized that my alarm clock was going off. Then, because I was tired and it was early, I went back to sleep. When I had to get up, I found that I felt like I hadn't slept a second of the night away. I dreamed and yet stayed awake all night? Only time will prove my sanity or insanity...

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
India

Postby Seahawk » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:17 am

The last 2 dreams and 1 nightmare I got are below:
1. I was in a building compound, it was day and I crossed a wall. Then I gone from a corridor in my school which I saw in some dream many time before. Over.
2. I was on the MM2X forums to a topic of dummiesboy which really not exists. I was zoomed in a pic and after zooming out I saw a M4 gun. Then I saw another pic of a naval war of wooden ships in night. 1 ship was blasted. Then I was in my school and it was night. (Realy I donot go to school at night.) Over.
3. The nightmare I got today is that I'm in a haunted building. It is day but inside the building it is dark. I was going upstairs. Then I saw a ghost at my back. I ran from that staircase and after that I again saw back and again saw that same ghost. I ran again and got out of the building. Over.
-Seahawk

A320_Pilot
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Postby A320_Pilot » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:33 pm

The past two weeks, I've had dreams about things that will happen to me, and they ALL did, literally.
..Is this a good sign or a bad sign?
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Vj394OU.jpg[/img]
[color=cyan][b]4.6L V8?[/b][/color] [color=white]I think[/color] [color=red][b]YES![/b][/color]