Your Dreams And Nightmares

Post them here

aaro4130
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 11 months

Postby aaro4130 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:16 pm

Whoa, Only thing odd that happens to me is EVERY SINGLE TIME I leave my kitchen, the bottle of soap falls over, same direction every time too, no matter what, every time I leave the kitchen. It scares me.
[img]https://i61.tinypic.com/25zrngo.jpg[/img][color=white]
- Most creative active member
- Most smart active member
- Best MM2 innovation of the year
- Best programmer

[img]https://i60.tinypic.com/2m4c2h5.jpg[/img]
- Most helpful active member[/color]

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 11 years 4 months
India

Postby Seahawk » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:27 pm

Same direction? Must be some paranormal activity..... You must take a video of the bottle when it falls by a infrared camera. You might see a paranormal in it. Not 100% that you will see a spirit. But its 50%.
-Seahawk
Third Best New-comer screen shooter of the year 2013
Second Best MM1 screen shooter of the year 2014

MidMadDriver
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 11 years 6 months

Postby MidMadDriver » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:44 pm

[DELETED]
Last edited by MidMadDriver on Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
India

Postby Seahawk » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:54 am

I had one dream yesterday, I was on the terrace of a sand made hut and there were many cats on the street. 1 cat jumped and got on the terrace. And done, "meow, meow."
-Seahawk

aaro4130
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 11 months

Postby aaro4130 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:45 pm

I've had a few dreams now that my house is haunted, and when I had those dreams I was at a sleepover and that same night i had them my cousin saw a person-shaped shadow on a window staring at him and my brother in the pool. Odd :/ (Nobody was home except them)
[img]https://i61.tinypic.com/25zrngo.jpg[/img][color=white]
- Most creative active member
- Most smart active member
- Best MM2 innovation of the year
- Best programmer

[img]https://i60.tinypic.com/2m4c2h5.jpg[/img]
- Most helpful active member[/color]

EnzoSkylineMiura
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 12 years 7 months

Postby EnzoSkylineMiura » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:06 am

I had a dream today when i was riding my bike 25/30 MPH around a corner, and thought that my tires were so grippy i didnt have to brake, anyway it quickly ended and when it finished i found myself in a ditch filled with mud :wink:
[img][/img] [color=gold]MM2x Awards 2014 - Most Friendly Active Member[/color]

[img][/img]

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
India

Postby Seahawk » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:18 am

Nice dream, Aaron.
-Seahawk

e-cobra
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 3 months

Postby e-cobra » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:55 pm

I had a dream that I'm in one of the bus that I made for MM2 (the real one) and we're going about 100 KPH on the highway (which is pretty usual because few kilometers of the highway have a slight downward slope after a hill) and I see the flyover far ahead. The usual route does not involve going on the flyover but from below it because there's a bus stop there.
I see the flyover approaching but we're still above 100 KPH. 8O Driver pushed brakes but nothing happens, I got freaked out completely. But the driver got on the flyover and hit the guard rails which slowed the bus down and a catastrophe was prevented.
If he had taken the usual route, we would have rammed into stopped traffic on the signal..
[img][/img]
[url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5362&start=52&highlight=e-cobra][color=gold][size=75]MM2X Awards[/size][/color][/url]
[b][size=84][color=blue]If a tree falls in the woods and no one?s around to hear it, does it make a sound?[/color][/size][/b]

EnzoSkylineMiura
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby EnzoSkylineMiura » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:14 pm

lol e-cobra if i were in that dream I would have just opened my eyes by the time I knew we werent braking. :P

[img][/img]

e-cobra
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 3 months

Postby e-cobra » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:31 pm

lol e-cobra if i were in that dream I would have just opened my eyes by the time I knew we werent braking. :P
I got partially awake at that moment. Then I tried to sleep but thoughts of that dream were floating in my mind and I was thinking all things that could happen, it was almost like a dream as I was not fully conscious. :borracho:
[img][/img]
[url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5362&start=52&highlight=e-cobra][color=gold][size=75]MM2X Awards[/size][/color][/url]
[b][size=84][color=blue]If a tree falls in the woods and no one?s around to hear it, does it make a sound?[/color][/size][/b]

EnzoSkylineMiura
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby EnzoSkylineMiura » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:03 pm

I have had that before when I am partially awake, sometimes I dont even want to get up because the movie (dream) has a very good plot. And now I wonder, how can my brain come up with that?! :P

[img][/img]

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
India

Postby Seahawk » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:49 am

I got some dream today. But forgot. :(
-Seahawk

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
India

Postby Seahawk » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:52 am

The last nightmare I got was that: In my house window, there was the dog which I am ever afraid of. 8O The window was closed. Then I opened the window (idk why.) And the dog was chasing me and barking. But someone (Not that someone who helps me in my MM2 projects.) took a pillow and hit him and he ran away.
Last edited by Seahawk on Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Seahawk

A320_Pilot
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 12 years 9 months

Postby A320_Pilot » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:09 pm

I had a dream that I was drowning and choking .. And woke up, really choking due to disease. :/
Guess that dream saved my life.

Seahawk, O_o
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Vj394OU.jpg[/img]
[color=cyan][b]4.6L V8?[/b][/color] [color=white]I think[/color] [color=red][b]YES![/b][/color]

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:12 pm

I used to have a lot of terrorist dreams--one time, terrorists tried bombing my town but all the bombs turned into fireworks. Another time, there were a bunch of fighter jets fighting overhead of a field across the road from my house, the weirdest dream in that genre was when they bombed during a church picnic, we all died, and Heaven looked like my basement. Apparently God was in a room at the end of the basement hallway (where my Dad's study is) and we weren't allowed to see Him. About the only benefit of being there was there was a LOT of chocolate.

My worst nightmare I ever had probably involves a scary movie, because I do get nightmares after a movie if its frightening enough.

One "weird" but not really nightmarish dream I had recently is that I got my driver's license. I was going to drive my older brother to work and my Dad to the store. While I waited for Dad to return from the store, I got into a conversation with a public school class that was nearby the parking lot. Many of them were wading in a "pool" that was really long but only like 6-7 feet across. Feelings weren't really warm because I was a homeschooler (in real life I homeschool too). One boy made a comment wondering how deep the pool was at its deepest point. Another boy took several steps toward the middle (they had been wading along the edges). Then he disappeared as the pool had a dropoff. Stopping only to pull off my shoes, I dove in, socks, pants, shirt and all and swam to the bottom (75 feet I think) and pulled the boy to the surface. After that, the group had more respect for homeschoolers, me especially. The weird part is, I almost never go swimming, not in years, actually. I don't like swimming in chlorine, I don't like swimming in natural water cause of frogs and snakes and such, and I don't like going barefoot. So having a dream like this is weird--even haunting.
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.