Your Dreams And Nightmares

Post them here

COOLGUY200
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 13 years

Postby COOLGUY200 » Sun May 01, 2016 5:44 pm

Good song 4 your funeral. I would want the other one though, NOT the orchestral edition
The orchestra is what makes it cool. And very Japanese like. I bet you prefer the US intro too, eh? :wink:

Fuyunyan
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 8 years

Postby Fuyunyan » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:52 pm

I had a dream where my class went on to a field trip to a hardware store and someone put their foot in my shirt and lifted me up to the 9th shelf so i was high, almost touching the ceiling and then I fell down with a ton of wood planks.
On the same night I had a dream WhyBeAre was playing a mix of American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator with a Civetta Bolide and Gavril D15.

Michaelx1
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 9 years 2 months

Postby Michaelx1 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:45 pm

I had dream I was in the playground swinging with vault boy in the play ground and he said he wants to run in the football field and mess up the game so vault boy jumped off the swing and run to the field there was game when the Akademi High School football team(which were the boys) and the cheerleader the girls from the school(expect for yandere Chan although she and yuno are in yandere chan's house) and with their coach Kyoshi Taiso . plus there was another team which was the Bikini Bottom splash monsters and their coach tommy Smith and when vault boy runs to the field he interrupting the game the coaches forced him to leave he refused and he started break dancing the coach restrained him but broke free and the guards came and took him away and vault boy was crying and the bikini bottom splash monsters won the game.

I also had a dream of Stephanie from lazy town I was sleeping in bed and then Stephanie showed up and she said that she got a loose tooth and I freaked out and she pulled it out and showed her face with her missing tooth the next day she lost her other tooth she invited me to a slumber party and singed a song called all i want for christmas is my two front teeth so she got a microphone and she sings and later Stephanie smiles at me and her two front teeth is missing her face look creepy and I scream and I went to the bed and begin to freak out and some girls showed up and I ran away to my house and the girls came too so I screamed and got my gun and shot them all and ran away to my room. and these where my dreams

KingAndy
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Postby KingAndy » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:32 pm

Today I had a very crazy dream partially about MM2...X

So I was downloading mods for MM2X on my mother's laptop and suddenly I see a bunch of weird programs running, the pc does a strange beep and turns itself off. Turns out a mod had a virus and the problem was so bad I had to do a complete wipe to the hard drive.

After that for some reason I was on my mother's car with my father and some weird guy opens the door and attacks my dad, I close it and lock it from the inside, push my dad to the back seat and proceed to drive it and get out of there. Then for some reason I was on a snowy track like Hot Wheels style and realized I was on some kind of challenge and that was what the weird guy wanted - but hey I remembered I drove way better than I do in real life! - when I get to the end I find myself commenting my pc had some amazing specs to run that game so great, wait wut? :P
Best active member avatar
Best active member MM1 screenshot-er
Friendliest active member

Most helpful active member
Best MM2 car converter of the year
Best MM2 innovation of the year
Author of the best MM2 mod of the year
Best active user's self amatory site