Search found 495 matches
- Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:49 am
- Forum: Midtown Madness Mods
- Topic: Midtown Madness HD Universe
- Replies: 183
- Views: 4057
simulate handling from NFS Most Wanted 2012 (tap brake to slide) Do grab some of that 'rear-bias' code from my A45 AMG (Pandora's Box :P). Only slightly increase the rear wheels' inertia. Heavier vehicles can have the front wheels' friction set somewhere close to 3.x and vice versa for lighter dude...
- Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:22 am
- Forum: Midtown Madness Car Projects
- Topic: Seahawk's vehicles & paintjobs
- Replies: 324
- Views: 5479
Is it possible you could get better blueprints ? Or else there's other good militia / industrial models on tff3dm that you could convert. That's hella easier than modelling for sure.
- Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:22 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: Why some people troll that egg is veg?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 196
@Seahawk : Those are the different vegetarians - the Ova people, who eat eggs and call themselves PETA s. They're actually PITA s 8). Recheck again if the one who started the debate in your class was a hypocrite or a mysognist pig, cuz making friends with such people don't seem right to me. But that...